ll

Your pov
. "Do you wanna go somewhere else Josh." I asked. Well more like commanded.
He smiled happily and said. "Yeah. I'll take us somewhere if you want." I nodded smiling warmly at him.
He stood once again outstretching a hand for me which I took this time. I know what your thinking.
Wow you moved on quickly. But no I just need something or in this case someone to take my mind off of it. We got into Josh's car and he began driving and i could careless where we were going. 
About ten minutes later he pulled into the parking lot of the park. "Really Josh.." I asked somewhat confused. He smiled as we got out and he grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers.
I was a little uncomfortable with this but I just kinda let it slide. He gently pulled me by my wrist to a large tree in the middle of the grassy park.
Before I let him speak I began climbing it quickly. Once I readied one of the higher branches, I turned around and looked for Josh. As I looked down, Josh was no where to be seen. Strange.
As I leaned forward more I felt someone grab my waist, yelling "LOOKING FOR ME?!" I screamed, horrified. "Don't do that! I almost shit my pants!" I slapped him lightly.
He chuckled a bit, fully climbing onto the branch. I ignored him wrapping his arm around my shoulders and looked up at the moon and stars.
"Listen Josh... I don't know if this is true... But. Tyler told me you like me and... I just wanted to tell you that.. I don't like you like that... I'm sorry. "
He starred at me and I began to see anger and some sadness in his eyes. He sighed and mumbled "I. I know. I. I guess I just wish you would. sorry. "I sighed as well.
. "You don't need to say sorry. You can't help how you feel." I told him. Just as he was about to start talking someone yelled my name.
I looked around confused as hell. I looked down and saw Tyler. Oh god noooooo.
. "Leave. I don't wanna talk to you ever.. " I Called down. "Please. Let me explain. I'm sorry. " he begged.
I leaned over to yell but before any words could come out my hands slipped. And I slipped plummeting to the ground. Oh no.