2:taken

Yumiku pov
I woke up by soko, "hey some of time friends are coming over today." I sighed I never really did like new people. I walk to the kitchen to bake some waffles when I heard," hey tim who she?" I turned to see tim and two more guys, " oh, that's yumiku. Hey!" tim waved at me and smiled I waved and smiled back. There was a boy wearing a white hoodie he had raven hair an was very pale. I looked at him he had his cheeks cut I was about to say something when soko and hakota came in, "hey gu-" I look at hakota nocked out on the floor by the guy in a orange hood and a frownie gave mask, "j-jeff get t-the g-girl and don't m-make her "b-butiflue"he said putting up his fingers in quotation, "fine." soon my vision got blurry I look the my left to see soko falling to the ground and getting nocked out then my vision went black.

Jeff's pov

"tim why dose slender need these humans anyway?" I asked, " he said there powerful and that he needs them for missions." soon I heard groans like from waking up I see the girl wake up I was carrying her before I can nock her out again she bit my arm ripping some flesh off, "DAMNIT!"dropping her she tell to the ground and landed on her head and falling asleep again I looked at my arm, "damn she bites like jack."( lol sounds so dirty. I just realized that)I picked her up and continued to the mansion.

At the mansion
Yumiku pov

I woke up in a chair to see soko and hakota straped to a chair to! then a tall faceless man walked in, "hello children and welcome to your new home. If you try running away you will die but first we need to change to your C.P look." I look to hakota as he asked a question, "what about school?"he asked, "you'll never go back there" thank god I never really liked school anyway. He unchained us and told us to meet the other pastas we went are sperate ways.

*looks around room*"I CAN'T FIND MY SILVER MIC GUYS! "

Stay smexy ~ 😇😈😎