Dei and Joe || Balling like Billionaires?

Deighlah

"Team Joe, stand up!" Joeseph cheered at the camera in his right arm before turning to look back at me shortly." I got Dei real good this time!" He smiled, triumphantly, leaning over to give me a quick kiss on the cheek.

I rolled my eyes, looking at the camera."Yo Dj mob, Team Dei in the comment section cause I have something real good up my sleeve for Joseph. I swear y'all won't see it coming. The texting my ex prank though? That's weak, Joe but the prank wars are back on." I ranted confidently at the camera, peeping my nappy head through the screen.

Joe laughed a hearty laugh before we ended off the video together." That was good, I got you good." Joe grinned at me, pointing his bony finger in my direction.

I took a seat on the couch." That was good, you had my heart beating fast as shit for a second there bae." I turned the TV on, getting comfortable." Turn the air conditioner on, would you?"

He looked at me stern." No Dei, what I say about burning too much electricity up in this bitch?"

I rolled my eyes obnoxiously." Joe, stop being stingy." I said simply, getting up to turn the air conditioner on myself.

"I dare you." He let out, seeing me approach the coffee table for the remote.

"Watch me." I challenged, taking up the remote, putting the AC to twenty-four degrees.

"Stop being a spoilt little bitch though." Joe was beside me in a second, grabbing the remote and turning the AC off." I told you we don't make enough money for you to be wasting electricity like this, Dei."

"We do! You're just stingy and you're acting like you make money by yourself, without me you wouldn't be making shit." I spat out, taking the remote back in my palm and turning the AC back on.

Joe groaned out in frustration, pulling his hair."Can't you listen to me for once in your life. I get that we do this together and we make a good sum of money but that still doesn't mean that we should ball like a bunch of fucking billionaires."

I blinked at him." Billionaires, really?" I walked back to the couch." Its not that deep. I just had the TV and the AC on."

He laughed dryly at me." Just the TV and the AC huh? What? You forget the TV and the AC in our room too, the fucking mini refrigerator in our room because all of a sudden you've gotten too lazy to get up?" His hands found his waist like a strict mother." What about the fucking fan you leave in the guest room and never fucking turn off? Hmm? Should I go on?" He sighed heavily, placing his forehead in his palm." I'm not being stingy Dei."

I stared at him, at a lost for words." I'll be in my room." He announced, turning to left and slamming the door once he entered.

I stood there, pondering his words.

A/N
Hey guys! Thanks for reading this. I really appreciate it.
Stay tuned!!!

Thanks again guys!
Comment. Share. Vote. Por favor