De'arra and Ken 2.0 || The Details : Messy Males,Females and Emails

It's been a mo'fuckin' while. I hope someone actually reads this,lol. Anyway.Proceed.😀

Ken's P.O.V. √

My mind was blurred. I couldn't think. I was highly confused at the moment as I couldn't decipher why things were being flung across my bedroom, why my clothes were not in the closet but we're on the floor and why my girlfriend was screaming her head off.

It made absolutely no sense to me. I mean, we were just fine a couple of weeks ago. I'm talking breakfast in bed, random kisses and amazing sex. Now I was having my eardrums busted by someone who didn't know the meaning of less than 120 decibels.

I shook out of my thoughts, deciding to decode what the problem was. "De'arra baby. What's the problem?"

After throwing my shoe across the room, De'arra turned to me like a rabid, savage animal who'd just spotted it's prey. "What's my problem? What's my problem? Oh my God! You have some nerve!"

"Baby. Calm down --"

"Calm down?" She held her head seeming to breath in and out slowly." I should calm down. Calm down De'arra." She spoke more to herself this time, running her fingers smoothly through her tattered hair. "I'm calm. Ask me that question again?"

I blinked, almost scared. " Um. I just wanted to know what the problem was?" I spoke softly, careful not to tick her off again.

De'arra breathed in and out again, slowly." Kenneth." Oh, this was bad. "Why are you messaging some girl through Email? Some girl that I do not know?"

My heart sank. My breathing becoming irregular. I thought I deleted those."What are you talk--"

"Do not act dumb Kenneth!" De'arra threw the lamp. I jumped, shocked, watching it shatter.

She took up my MacBook, typing away on it before slamming it on the bed infront of me. I read through the emails, acting as if it was the first time I had seen it. Truth be told, I was really just trying to come up with an excuse as to why I was secretly emailing a female that my girlfriend was unaware of.

Oh God.This was bad. It was one of those moments that you wish the Earth would swallow you up but it doesn't. I started texting that girl on Instagram out of pure curiosity. I mean, of course things were going great between De'arra and I . We'd just made up. But when that girl Dm'd me and I scrolled through her profile. I wanted to see if her personality matched her beauty. Turns out it did.

Things got worse though. Our messages moved from friendly to dirty and I had to find a way to hide things from De'arra because she searches my phone frequently. That's when it turned to Emails and FaceTime.

We've even went as far as to meet up and go out at one point. Of course we didn't sleep together. We'd only made out. She made me feel like a teenager again. I appreciated that.

But that was literally two weeks ago! It was long forgotten in my brain. She'd known about my situation, I mean, we were public figures. It was merely a moment of weakness. None of this was meant to happen. De'arra was not meant to find out.

"Kenneth! What the fuck?! Are you seriously zoning out right now?" De'arra was in my face now,her eyes frantic and arms folded. She was heated.

"Um. Sorry." I took the MacBook in my palm. "These messages," I sighed, preparing to tell the biggest lie of my life and to also draw someone down with me. "were sent by one of my homeboys. He was trying to get at a girl using my name. He started texting her using my Instagram but he switched to my email since he wanted to hide it from his girl."

She looked unimpressed by my lie." Which one of your homeboys Kenneth?"

"Um. Dixon." I gulped, hoping she wouldn't press harder.

"FaceTime Dixon now then."

I swallowed. Oh shit.

A/N

I should def be studying, but I decided to write a chapter since I haven't since almost last year this time lol.

I'll def be free on June 9 though so I can update frequently, maybe...

-❤❤