Today with Tray || Compromise

Keisha √

"It's your night to watch Cali and Kamiero." Tray poked his head through the doorway of the bathroom.

"I thought we agreed that you were going to do it tonight." I paused putting on my makeup and turned quickly from the mirror to face the six feet two man.

He sighed, fully walking in to the bathroom." Keish. Yesterday you told me that you were going to stay in and that I could go and hang with my boys."

My eyebrows rose." Did I really,Cameron?"

He tensed visibly at the mention of his real name." Yes you did."

"No I didn't." I placed my brush near the sink." Yesterday when we both went by my Mom's house, she was telling you about how she had a Doctor's appointment and you offered to watch the kids. Tray you know today's my friend's birthday so stop being hard headed." My voice was stern and I returned to putting on my makeup.

He sighed, shifting on his feet and fixing his white snapback properly on his head." Can't Chante watch them?"

My eyes widened, getting slightly annoyed." Tray, you know Chante is out of the state, she told you this yesterday." I turned from the mirror once again." Tray, what is going on with you."

"I'm just fucking tired, Keisha!" Tray snapped, throwing his snapback to the floor." I need a break, that's whats wrong with me." He sighed, covering his face.

A bit shocked, I approached him slowly, carefully removing his hands from his face." If it's that serious I'll just stay home, Tracy will understand."

His face was red and water pooled his eyes, threatening to fall out. At my previous words, he quickly rose his hands, dismissing my words." No! You don't have to, I was just overreacting."

My face softened even more than it already did as I shook my head frantically." No, no! You should go, I think you need this."

His eyes showed some reluctance, but he nodded after a few minutes of staring into my eyes.

After Tray left the bathroom, I leaned against the sink, staring back at my reflection, a prominent frown now on my face.

Tray was obviously troubled. I mean, even though his reaction could have been a bit different, I totally understood his predicament.

He spends most of his time videoing and editing, which if you're totally invested in such a thing, does not give you much time for a social life or time to develop strong bonds with new people and that can leave you slightly, I don't know, frustrated?

And to add salt to that wound, he has to be smiling in front of a camera as if everything is A - Okay.

My head snapped to the door and my eyes met with Tray's." I'm sorry."

I was drawn into a hug by the muscular man." The way I reacted was completely uncalled for, I know that now and I'm sorry if I hurt you." He squeezed me tightly in his arms." I don't want to be the one to hurt you, no matter how frustrated get."

I smiled in his arms, running my fingers through his short hair." I love you."

"I love you more." He pulled away from me. Bringing his hands to my cheeks." Give me a kiss."

I giggled, my fingers on his scalp. He grinned and I reached up to peck him on the lips.

Just then, Cali sauntered into the bathroom, her blanket being pulled behind her on the floor. Without sparing as much as a greeting, she spoke." I'm hungry, I want Cheerios."

Tray and I laughed and I scolded Cali for being impolite." I'll handle it." Tray offered, taking Cali's hand, not before pecking my lips lightly.

Once again, I turned around to face the mirror, this time, with a wide smile on my face.

Hearing Kamiero, laugh loudly from the kitchen, I sighed in contentment, proceeding to wipe my makeup off.

Love is all about compromise.

A/N
Thank you for reading this, it has made me so happy right now.

If you don't know Tray and Keisha, check them out @therushfam on YouTube. They're everything.

Please comment and click on the little star at the bottom or wherever.

Stay tuned for the next chapter!

Thanks again!

Until next time...