Isle of the Lost

On the Isle of the Lost there was four kids that were causing trouble like always. Mal was painting on walls with her spray paint. Next was Evie trying to get a boy to like her. Then it was Carlos and Jay were stealing things from people. Mals mom Maleficent was calling and looking for her with her henchmen. Mal and her friends were in front of Maleficent when Mal asked what is wrong. Maleficent told them they were all invited to Auardon Prep and Evie, Jay, and Carols were screaming and about to run when the henchmen caught them. Mal said that she was not going to school that there were filled with prissy pink princess and Maleficent told her that they were going. Well they were at Maleficents place where Evil Queen, Jafar, and Cural de vil were waiting for their kids. Well they went to talk to their kids while, Mal and Maleficent went and talked about they were going to steal the wand from Fairy Godmother. Mal said what is in it for them? Maleficent said that they would rule together. Carlos said "I think she ment all of us. Then Mal and Maleficent had a staring contest were their eyes glow green and Maleficent away won because she is stronger. Then the limo was here and the rest of them were down putting their things in the trunk. When Mal left and before she got in the limo she looked back at her mom and then got in.