Happy Day

Mal POV

Last night Ben purposed to me and I was so happy and then I put to and to, to together and that is why everyone was acting so weird last night. I was at the Enchanted Lake just dipping my feet in and someone came up from behind and rapped their arms around me. I know who it was and he swiped me off my feet into a hug by lifting me up bridal style. Tomorrow we will be graduating and we will have an after party like we always do.

Time-skip the next day (sorry for a big skip)

Ben POV

Today we will be graduating and some of us will get drunk. Mal and the rest of them told there boyfriends or husband to be to not to get drunk.

Time-skip after graduating

I an at a bar with my friends (Chad, Jay, Carlos, and Doug) and we are buying beers and sharing not drinking the whole thing.

Mal POV

I went over to the boys and they are so drunk that they can not even tell we how many that they had I had to ask the bartender how many that they had, he said four. Ben started to kiss me and his breath stinks with alcohol and he did not know what he was doing because he is so drunk. I dragged him out of there and he got yelled at the whole way home. We got to the castle and I dragged him up stairs and yelled. BENJAMERIM FLORIAN I TOLD YOU NOT TO GET DRINK AND WHAT DO YOU DO YOU GO GET DRUNK WITH THE OTHER BOYS AND WE WERE GOING TO HAVE A GOOD NIGHT BUT NOT NOW. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY YOU HAD, he told me no. YOU HAD FOUR BOTTLES THAT IS A LOT AND NOW YOU WILL SLEEP ON THE COUCH TONIGHT DOWN STAIRS.

Ben POV

Well I just got kicked out of my own room and so did the rest of the boys and we all slept on the couch's

Mal POV

I went to the girls room and asked them if they kicked the boys out too. I told them that lets go have fun tomorrow sense we could not tonight and tell the boys that we are leaving. We agreed to the plan that we would act like we are leaving them.

Time-skip early in the morning

The girls and I left to go eat and I got a call from Bell saying that all the boys woke up throwing up and that we need you. So went down Ben is in the living room I said BENJAMERIM FLORIAN UP STAIRS NOW. He whined because he dose not like me using his middle name in front of everyone. We got up stair Ben still throwing up from last night. BEN I TOLD YOU TO NOT DRINK MUCH AND WHAT DO YOU DO YOU DO IT ANYWAYS AND SO ME AND THE GIRLS ARE LEAVING YOU GUYS.

Ben POV

Mal you can not leave me I need you please stay but she told me that I should have thought about that before I got drunk and then she left. I went do down stairs and asked the guys if they were going to be a signal man we all razed our hand then I asked who is going to be a divorced man only I razed my hand.