Seconded Date

Mal POV

It has been about two years that Ben and I have been together my mom is now in  prison for what she did at Bens coronation. Just a few days ago Ben asked me on a seconded date and I said yes. Oh I am staying with Ben in the castle now and the rest of them are staying in the castle with their boyfriend or girlfriend ya Evie ended up with Doug, Carlos ended up with Jane, and Jay ended up with Audrey.

Ben POV

I asked Mal on a seconded one and ya I know it is surprising that I ask her on a seconded since it has been two years. Ya I know I would like to ask her to marry me but this is only our seconded date so I think that I have want just a few more dates before I do.

Mal POV

Ya I am wearing the same outfit that I did for our first date. Ya I thought that he would have already asked me to marry him but I want him to take his time and ask me the right way and I also do not want to pressure him. But his mom and I were talking and he has to have a queen before he turns 18 years old but he dose not know that. So I hope that his parent's tell him before it is to late but I think that they are going to tell him this morning over breakfast.

Ben POV

So I went down stairs and Mal was not there but she dose this when my parent's have to tell me something and she already knows. My parent's asked when I was going to ask Mal to marry me and I told them that I was not going to do that until like our fifth date why. They told me that I have to have to have a queen before I am 18 years old. But I have not even gradated school yet and I have to be married before I am 18. I ran out to find Mal I know where she is because she is always at the Enchanted Lake when she has to think or get something out of her mind. I found Mal crying and I did not know why because I think that this is good but I do not think that she wanted to be married before she graduated just like me.