Seconded Date 2

Ben POV

Mal started to cry in my chest but I do not know why. Mal babe what is wrong she told me that she did not want to be married before I gradated school. Oh Mal babe I am sorry but I can see if we can change that rule scene you are not ready but she told me no.

Mal POV

What I did not tell him is that I was going to break up with him and move somewhere else so I do not have to see him. So I went into the castle crying, Bell asked me and I told her but she did what Ben would do and begged me not to but I told her that I had to. Few minutes later Ben came into our room and asked why I was packing up my things and I did not know what to tell him because I did not know what he would do if I told him.

BEN POV

I asked Mal why she was packing up her things but she would not tell me but sense she did not tell me but one person that she would tell is my mom. I asked her but she started to cry and went to dad and hers room. So I went up to mine and Mal's room and unpacked all of her thing and hide her suit cases so that she would not move out. I had something that I thought that she was doing and it was running away. I know why she did not tell me because she know what I would do.

Time-skip after dinner

Mal POV

Ben asked if we could be excused from dinner early and I did not know why he wanted me to come and then we got to our bedroom. Ben started crying but he never cries so I know that this was important and I went to cuddle up to him but he started to back up like he did not want me to touch him. so I stayed on one side of the bed and he stayed on the other side But how was I supposed to cheer him up if I can not touch or cuddle him.