First Date

Ben POV

She said yes for a date and I know were I am going to take her. It is a place in the woods called the Enchanted Lake. She is getting ready and Evie is helping her, while I get myself and the rest of the date ready.

Mal POV

Ben and I are going on a date and he won't tell me where it is and he says that it is a surprise. Evie is helping me pick out my outfit and she is doing my makeup. I am wearing a purple dress with a leather jacket and high heal boots. I am also wearing heart shaped earrings and my makeup is lite pink lipstick with mascara. Then there was a knock at the door and it was Ben with 2 helmets, 1 blue and yellow and the other purple.

Ben POV

You look really pretty I told her and I hope that you are not scared of bikes. We were driving to the Enchanted Lake but she does not know where I am taking her. It was about 25 minutes long and I asked her if I could blind fold her before we got to the surprise and she said sure. So we walked across a bridge and I asked her what she has never told anyone. Mal said that her middle name is Bertha and then she asked what mine was, I told her it is Florian. She laughed at my middle name and then I started laughing with her too. Then we got to the end of the bridge and I blind folded her and walked her to the place.

Mal POV

It is a really beautiful place that he took me to. We started eating a jelly filed doughnuts and he asked me if this is the first time and I said that we really do not date on the Isle that much. Ben started laughing and then he said eating a jelly doughnut and I said is it bad and he said just lick your lips. Ben asked me if I wanted to go for a swim and I said no, I will just eat some strawberries because we don't have these on the Isle. Ben went for a swim and I started singing If Only then I got done and stared looking for Ben but could not find him and I hopped in and someone was picking me up and it was Ben. I yelled at him and told Ben that I could not swim and he just gave me his jacket and this rock, told me to make a wish and throw it back but I threw without making a wish. We went back to the dorms and he said that he had a great time today and I said that I did too.