The Rap Game

"Caimen, bring ya ass up here." Caimen's heart began to pound as he stepped through the crowd and climbed on the stage. He glanced at Alyssa as she grabbed Marco's arm to try to stop him. He ignored her and handed Caimen a microphone. "We're about to battle, Whiteboy." Marco turned to the crowd and gave them a smile. "You ever rapped, other than to my girl's music?" Caimen laughed and lifted the microphone to his mouth. "No, Marco. I haven't." Marco smirked and turned back to him. "So, ye'en ever rap before but here you are at my girl's show." Caimen cut him off.

"Hold on, Marco. You keep askin' if I've ever rapped before. Truth is, I haven't, and to be honest neither have you because rap doesn't sound like thiiisssss." Caimen sang to him and shrugged as the crowd roared with laughter. Alyssa tucked her lips tight to restrict her smile. Marco pursed his lips and started again. "You keep hangin' wit' my girl, and I'll have to kill ya. She only keeps you around to envy ha." Caimen smirked. "How old are you? Twelve? Oh, no, wait. You're like twenty-four." He gestured to Alyssa and stepped closer. "So while her flows nasty, you juss' a pervert. Why ya featured on ya girlfriend's song? Tryin' to advance ya career because she popular. But, see Marco, you always play the bad guy." Caimen shrugged at the crowd. "See, I listened to Tom Ford, and it was garbage, ya own girlfriend gon' stomp you out, quit producin' your music in a garage." The crowd jumped and laughed and Alyssa followed them. Everyone cried with laughter.

Caimen handed the microphone to the DJ and left. He got in his truck and drove away quietly. Alyssa stood on the stage and drank some more of her water before she started the end of her show. "Alright, alright that was fun." She laughed and finished her show. Once it was over, she hung around for a little while after the show to talk to her fans. They all asked the same thing. Who was the guy Marco battled and where can they meet him.

On the way home, her phone rang. "Check Twitter."
The other person hung up the phone before she could say anything else.