Cue Drama

Alyssa and Caimen had continued their friendship and conversation almost consistently, she'd even invited him to another show she had in Atlanta. Caimen arrived the same way he left her, music loud, and lights in his truck flashing.

Alyssa was waiting at the back door to greet him. "Dang, you had to wear all black? Is this my funeral show?" She laughed and looked him up and down. Black v-neck shirt, black skinny jeans AND black Toms. Caimen smiled. "Nah, I juss' like to wear black. It goes with just about anything." As they were talking, people were arriving and photographers were shooting pictures of them. They posed for a couple of pictures while Alyssa was answering questions.

Before the show got into full swing, Caimen brought her a water. "Where's Marco?" Alyssa shrugged and took a drink. "I guess he busy." He nodded and checked his watch. "I'm gonna head out there. You're gonna be great." He smiled and gave her a hug before entering the crowd. Girls ooh'd and ahh'd over him as he walked through the crowd to get a good spot.

Alyssa stepped out on stage and immediately found Caimen towards the front. The music started and everyone cheered as she started her show. Caimen cheered her on, sang everyone song, and danced with everyone in the crowd. Towards the end of her show, Caimen noticed Marco appear from backstage.  Once Alyssa finished her song, Marco came on stage and took the microphone. "Y'all give it up for my girl Miss Mulatto one time." Everyone cheered. "Now, baby I ain't tryna take ya show from ya, but there's a problem that needs to be resolved." Alyssa glared at Marco and then looked at Caimen, confused. He shrugged.