Ch. 6: Manwhore

Cynthia's p.o.v.

Ashton walked through the door and the room went silent. Within seconds I felt Amelie stiffen then shake violently. She passed out once Ashton started talking.

What is happening?

Because I am Amelie's guardian I could feel some of her emotions. Alpha Davidson created a bond between us so that I could always protect her. So far she has been alright except for nervous but right now she was feeling outright panic and fear.

I picked her up of the ground and could feel the bond thing where I was holding her. Our bond was not like a mates bond, although it is similar. Where a mate would feel like fireworks, guardian bonds just feel soothing and makes both partners feel safe. And where a mate can hear thoughts and sense each other pretty well, I can literally see through her eyes. It comes in handy for if she is ever in trouble. I am told there are other perks but I have yet to figure them out.

I pulled Amelie into her blue bedroom and set her on her bed. I ran to the bathroom and quickly wet a washcloth to put on her head. She doesn't feel hot but I know it will make her feel better.

'Alpha Davidson what just happened' I asked the alpha through the pack link.

'I have no idea. Is she alright though? Should I call the doctor?' He sounded confused just as much a he did worried.

'I'm not sure, I think we should just let her rest for a bit. Even if she isn't a shifter she still has wolf blood.'

I had faith in her. Whatever caused her to faint should wear out soon. I just hope I don't lose someone else I'm bonded to.

----------

Ashton's p.o.v.

"Hey baby how about another round?"

Ugh. Her stupid high pitched voice was starting to get on my nerves. If she wasn't so good under the sheets I would have blown her off by now.

"Now now Clarissa you know I never give twice in one night. Maybe if your a good girl we can do this again next week."

"But baby I had a bad day." she pouted her lips trying to look innocent."This bitch punched me in the face then growled at me. What kind of animal is she? Plus who the fuck growls when they're angry. I had to get my nose reset! I need our comfort baby. You make me happy." Ew.

For some reason my wolf was growling loudly in my head. It was surprising because my wolf has not made a sound in over ten years. I don't really care about my wolf or this annoying human. Time to leave.

"One, I don't care about your problems. You probably deserved it anyway. Two, don't call me baby. We aren't a couple so no stupid gross nicknames. Got it?"

She quickly nodded her head, clearly scared of me.

I stood up, pulled my clothes back on and jumped out of her window. I needed a quick bang and Melissa was busy. She is usually the best for a quick one and her hands and mouth did wonders. Not to mention she has a little slave that caters my every need and want when I'm there. One time I even told her to shine my shoes with a toothbrush, and she did! She was fun to mess with.My favorite times are when she walked in on Melissa and I having sex. The look on her face is priceless! Most entertaining thing ever!

'You are a terrible man Ashton Caspurn! One day you will realize what she is and you will want to take back all the wrong you have done to her' my wolf Carson said to me.

Like I know or even care what he's talking about.

Later that day........

I drove my mustang down the long road that I haven't been on in years. For some reason I feel the need to go back to my old pack today. It's like something is pulling me. I'm not sure why though.

I have had no interest in the pack lately. All the hot she-wolves found their mates already. I had no reason to be there, at least until the Alpha resigns. He had no children to take his place and since my father was beta I was next in line.

I pulled my car into the pack house driveway and slowly walked to the door.

Something smelled different. It was familiar but I knew I had never smelled it here before. I followed the scent into the dining hall where everyone seemed to be having dinner. As I opened the big doors everyone got quiet and looked at me. Correction, glared at me. When you sleep with a majority of the pack she-wolves you tend to get glares of hatred and possessiveness from the males, and glares of regret from the women. It was not really surprising to me, I was used to it. But, what was surprising was that Melanie's slave girl was sitting next to the Alpha and my twin sister.

I couldn't possibly pass up on the chance to make her squirm! She had yet to turn around so she didn't know I was here. I quietly walked closer and said," Well well well, what do we have here?"

You could say I was shocked when her body started to shake violently, and even more so when she passed out, still shaking. I didn't know how to react to that. My heart felt strange and sad. My wolf was whimpering in my head.

All at once everyone went into panic. My twin, Cynthia, picked up the slave girl and rushed her up stairs. The Alpha was just sitting their shocked and unsure. What was everyone so freaked about? She is a nobody! Granted a hot nobody that I might pursue, but still a nobody.

I was able to pick up some of people's conversations as I walked to the kitchen nonchalantly. What is this about the Alpha's daughter? He had no kids.

For the rest of the night all I could think about was that girl. Did they think she was the Alphas daughter? I will have to pursue the matter.

If the Alpha has a daughter then she will inherit the position, which means I don't. I cannot let that happen.