Whats wrong with me??

Megan's prov.

So I unpacked my stuff and took an hour nap. I was woken up by Clair shaking me and saying my name repeatably. I was bout ready to slap her across the face when she had stopped. so I started to drift off, when I'm about to fall back asleep she dumps ice water all over me, so my reaction is to jump up and scream like a two year old thourghing a tantrum.

Once my little scene there is complete I turn around to see Clair on the ground laughing her ass off. I go up to her and just stand there and watch till she's calm. She eventually recovers and says "lunch/dinner is ready to be eaten in the kitchen, and once done with that we're going shopping."

"Do I have to? I mean I'm just not a shopper and I haven't been home for 3 years, can we start off with new hair and stuff like that?" I asked hopeful

She contemplated for a couple minutes and finally agreed with what I said. YES SCORE!!!

So I head down stairs after I changed and found that I had a present and the most delicious kind of food in front of me. I think I'm in heaven.

Clair had told me that the present was a welcoming home gift. I opened it to find a new iPhone 4S and a set of beats. I jumped out if my seat in excitement and gave Clair a hug which is a surprise to me and Clair. can you say awkward....

So Clair and I headed out for a new look and new everything. Is it bad that I'm kind of excited because I never really did this stuff and had a mother figure to do it with just an abusive father.

We made it to the mall and guess who I saw and thought I would never see again.