Chapter 11

Unknown prov: sup bitches my name jaleere and i'm the person who was in chapter 9 like 2 months ago. anyways if u was wondering who i was well now u no and yes i no what u thinking this bitch crazy trying to break naijah and treyvon up. well how would u feel if someone u really loved moves on and leaves u behind, and i no u thinking bitch just move on well i can't bc he chose dick over me like wtf man i can actually make babies and he can't like r u fr. but it's ight tho i'll make em see the light, anyway imma go and prepare to get my baby back. bye bye.

( damn that bitch crazy asf, like ain't nobody want yo stank ass pussy, oh well guess she gonna learn the hard way ). 

Treyvon prov: BITCH WHERE THE FUCK MY MONEY AT????

Random guy: that's all i have i promise * shaking * 

Treyvon: LIAR!!!! * slaps guys*

Naijah prov: i was sleep till i heard screaming down stairs in the basement, i grabbed my phone and cheeked the time it was like 1:00 in the morning i got up and put on one of treyvons oversized t-shirts and some long red nike socks and headed down once i got there i saw treyvon, jojo and chris yelling at this guys and beating em up asking for money i guess they do work hear to. i continued to walk down until i got behind treyvon and yawned.

Treyvon:* startled * oh shit baby i'm sorry i didn't mean to wake u.

Naijah: it's ok, who dis?

Treyvon: sum bitch ass niggra that claim he don't got my money.

Naijah: i walked around the guy and studied em very carefully. then i saw it he was hiding the money in his right shoe. i could tell by the way he kept moving. i walked right back over to treyvon and stood right beside him. it's in his right shoe i said bluntly.

Treyvon: u sure baby?

Naijah * nods head *

Treyvon: ight guys check em.

Chris and jojo: * finds money* hear u go * hand treyvon the money *

Treyvon: * picks naijah up * ight yall no what to do. * goes up stairs and into the bed room and lays naijah on the bed * wow bae how u no wear the money was?

Naijah: oh it's easy really all u got to do is study there body movement and there emotionally state.

Treyvon: u no what from now on i'm taking u to all my drops so u can help me out with the rats.

Naijah: idk bae u no i'm not to fond of being in a gang n all.

Treyvon: don't worry babe nun bad gonna happen to u long as i'm hear.

Naijah: ik it's just idk i'm scared. cuz u no i don't wanna get shot and die at a early age or anything u no i wanna live as long and possible a- i was cut of by a warm pair of lips on mine.

Treyvon: anyone besides me ever tell u that u talk to much? anyway babe i no u scared i was that was with my first drop to  but i made it through and i no u can to.

Naijah: just give me some time to think bout it ight?

Treyvon: ight so what yah wanna do now?

Naijah: cuddle with u in bed until we fall asleep.

Treyvon: ight just wait right here. i'll be back in 2 min.

2 min later

Treyvon prov: ight baby i'm back a- * sees naijah a sleep * * whispers * he's so cute * pulls out phone and takes pics of naijah * after i got done with taking pictures of my baby i got  in the shower and stayed there for bout 30 minutes then i got in bed and pulled naijah closer to me and later em on my chest, after that i was out like a light.

NEXT DAY🥓🍳🥞😁🍍☀️
Treyvon prov: when i woke up i didn't see Naijah on me anymore, guess he doing sum idk. i walked down stairs and go to the kitchen only to find Naijah cooking breakfast. i smiled and walked right behind him and wrapped my arms around his waste. hey babe i say is i rested my head in the crook of his neck. he instantly turned around and pecked my lips.

Naijah: hey bae😊.

Treyvon: whatcha maken?

Naijah: nun just making sum pancakes 🥞 eggs 🍳 and bacon 🥓 with some biscuits and grits.

Rain and Jakaya: * randomly bust in * SUP HOES!!!!!!!!!!

Treyvon: what the hell guys!!!!!! when y'all get here?

Rain: just now, u gotta problem with dat?

Treyvon: N-nah just give u heads up k?

Rain: ight, now onto more important things what smells so good? 😈

Naijah: someone get her outta here bc food is like her best friend, if u give her a bag of chips and look away fo just a second it'll be gone just like that.

Rain: u no me so well best friend.

Naijah: i kn-  Rain what the hell!!!!!!

Rain: * eating bacon 🥓 * what?

Naijah: i just blinked and u already in the bacon, and it all the way over there, how u do that?

Rain: boi be quiet, u do the same thing at yo house that's y i always bring my own snacks when i come over there bc the pantry and fridge always empty cuz yo hungry ass.

Naijah: whatever.

Jakaya: well damn, but anyways heyyyyyyyyy best friend wyd?

Treyvon: nun just trying my best not to rape naijah.

Jakaya:😂😂😂

Naijah: * mumbles* wish u would try n rape me, beat yo ass in a second.

Treyvon: what was that?

Naijah: nun

Treyvon:-.-

Rain: guys we should do sum fun.

Naijah: like what nigga we ain't got no money?

Rain: idk wanna go get some pizza 🍕 and some snacks we can all hang out here and watch movies or have a sleep over or sum shit idk.

Naijah: u no what that's a good idea 💡.

Rain: ik i'm full of them.

Naijah: did u no u also full of modesty too😑😒.

Rain: boi what ever😒

Naijah: * mumbles *  yeah ik it's whatever.

Rain: what was dat?

Naijah: u heard me.

Rain/Naijah: fighting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
see y'all next time 🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳