Chapter 28

Makayla prov: i looked at jalerre and she slapped me across my face.

Jalerre: Whatchu mean you can't do this? What's wrong with you? You have no choice but to do this we are wanted fugitives, you can't back down now it's to late.

Makayla: I looked at her then punched her dead in her face and started beating the chit outta her. "First don't ever hit me bitch. Second i don't care i'm not turning on my fam. Remember bitch blood is thicker than water,but you wouldn't know that because you never really had a family. And i don't blame them fo not wanting to ass. I mean if you were my child i would have gave you up the second i say you." I then hop out the car and ran down to where i saw naijah. Once i saw him i ran up to him and gave him a hug but he push me offa him.

Naijah: Who are you?

Makayla: You don't remember your own sister?

Naijah: W-what are y-..............OMG Makayla?

Makayla: In the flesh. He started crying and gave me a hug. I hugged back. "It's ok baby boy don't cry."

Naijah: Omg makayla i can't believe it's really you. I'm so sorry that i never visited you but mom and dad wouldn't let me. And so many things happened after you left.

Makayla: That's nice and all but we gotta go we don't have much time, there coming for you and your friends. He nodded his head and grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him. We got in what i'm assuming to be his car and drove off we made it to this house a little while later. We get out the car and go inside. Once in there i see a whole bunch of people in there all thugs situation around a table they were there about something.

Treyvon: Hey babe, who's this?

Naijah: This is my sister Makayla.

Rain: Makayla? Omg it's been so long.

Makayla: Rain came up to me and gave me a hug and i instantly hugged back. " Hey Rain, look at you all grown up lookin cute n shit." She just smiled and hugged me even tighter. I missed this. I pulled away from the hug. "Sorry rain but we don't have time for hugs right now, i got hella shit to tell y'all."

4 hours later😐😑😒.

Naijah/Rain: WHAT? HOW COULD YOU? YOU TRIED TO KILL USE?

Makayla: That was before i knew who she was talking about. She never told me about y'all all she would talk about treyvon. Other than that she would say something like pineapple head or slut.

Naijah: Rain: Hey!

Rain: I know she not talking. She fucked the whole school. Hoe ass.

Naijah: And i don't look like a pineapple 🍍.

Makayla: Sure you don't. Anyways I'm sorry but i'm here to help now ok? now here's what jalerre planned.

Chris: Hey josiah wanna play a game?

Josiah: How? Tell me how? What game can we play down here?

Chris: I don't know? Eye spy?

Josiah: Boy get out my face with that. We are in an all grey room there is nothing in here but us.

Chris: But i'm bored. I hate being kidnaped.

Josiah: Like we all don't hate being kidnaped.

Chris: Shut up. I say laying back in the floor this is sooooooo boring. Just then the door opened and jakaya came back in with us.

Josiah: So what happened up there?

Jakaya: Let's just say i talked to naijah, and there coming to get us.