Chapter 12

Jakaya: FINALLY A NIGGA GOT HER VERY OWN PROV THANK GAWD!!!!!! anyways after Naijah and Rain had the lil fight, just to let yo no they both got hands and are both equally matched so they both got fucked up real bad rain had a bruise on her right cheek and had to get stitches about her left eyebrow, and Naijah got a busted lip and stitches on his right cheek, but they fine tho and now they back to being best friend again, even tho they broke up fo like 2 minutes. now we all back at Treyvon house watching the movies and eating anything we can get our hands on. hey Rain pass the sour patch kids I said.

Rain: here u go.

Treyvon: hey kaya pass the popcorn 🍿.

Jakaya: * hand him the popcorn* here u go.

Treyvon: *eating* thx

Jakaya: niggra don't talk with yo mouth full * stuffing face with candy*

Treyvon: look who talking-.- 

Jakaya: boi wha- *knock at the door*

Rain: i got it. * gets door* OH HELL NAH THE FUCK U DOING HERE?!?!??!??!

Jaleere: sup bitch just came by to say hi to my man.

Rain: fuck u just call me hoe, don't fg i dragged yo ass last time we fought.

Treyvon: Jaleere y tf u here?

Jaleere: come on babe don't pretend u don't miss me.

Treyvon: girl get the hell out my house ain't nobody pretending to do shit now leave.

Jaleere: ight i'll leave once he's dead.* pulls out gun and points it and Naijah*

BANG BANG!!!!!

Treyvon: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rain: BITCH IM BOUT TO BEAT YO ASS!!!!! * beats the shit out jaleere jakaya also jumps in and helps beat jaleere up to where she barely breathing*

Jakaya: TAKE DAT U BEASTY ASS HOE!!!!!!!!

Treyvon: * holding Naijah while crying * come on guys we gotta get em some help!!!!!!

They take Naijah to the hospital and wait for the doctor to come out.

Doctors: * walks to treyvon* sir your boyfriend is...............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IK this was an extremely short chapter but hey i gotta keep y'all waiting cuz what's the fun in just telling y'all what happens huh? anyway y'all no the drill leave comment and tell me what y'all think byezzzzzz~🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳