Chapter 1

Brian's POV:

It was June and we were going on a holiday. We wanted to have a little break from YouTube and just relax and have fun. We were all meeting up in some restaurant near to that place,where were our cottages.
Me and David were going together,'cause we were going together from Ireland (what did you expect ;))

,,Brian,when are we gonna be there?''
David said and looked at me with bored face expression.
,,Oh my god David ye are already like a fockin' child..'' I chuckled and focused on the road. We were in my american friend's car. I was driving and David was in the passenger seat. He lent me his car for a few days.

Time skip

,,We're here!'' I yelled and David just gasped with excitement and squeaked like a fifteen year old JB fangirl.
We got out of the car and went inside of the restaurant. Brock and Lauren were already there. These two are married,if you were wondering. Jon and Marcel are single,Tyler is dating Craig and Lui is with David. And me? I have a huge crush on Evan,but he's already with someone else,Sydney.
,,Hello,Earth's calling Brian..'' David said and waved with his hand in front of my face. ,,Can we go?'' David asked and just walked up to Lauren and Brock. We all hugged and chat together.

Time skip (I know,I'm lazy xD)

Jon,Lui,Marcel,Tyler and Craig came like 5 minutes later after us.
Craig: ,,So..how has been life?''
Me: ,,Well,not much,I just wanted a little break. I'm exhausted!''
I said and smiled. Everyone agreed and laughed. ,,Hey!'' My heart started beating like crazy. I looked up,to see him. Evan..
,,Suh dude!'' Tyler chuckled and bro hugged Ev. ,,He-Hey E-Evan!'' I said and nervously smiled. He hugged me and then looked at me with confusion.
,,Brian are you ok?'' Evan said and chuckled.
,,Yeah! No worries!'' I fake smiled.
Tyler then stood up and grabbed Craigs hand. ,,Should we go?'' Everybody nodded and got to our cars. Brock said goodbye to Lauren,she said,she would be bored with us and she wanted to leave us,guys,alone.

Evan's POV:

We got to our place! There was three little cottages. We all stood in front of one of the cottages.
Me: ,,So...how are we gonna-'' ,,-I'm with,Evan!'' Brian cut me off,grabbed my hand and quickly dragged me to the cottage. ,,Ok,I guess,we're together.'' I chuckled.

Time skip

So,I was with Brian,Marcel with Craig and Tyler,Jon with Brock, David and Lui.
Brian was acting a little bit weird..
He was almost always looking at me,like a psycho. I didn't know what was going on..

Brian's POV: (Brian is I think like a main character in this book,so expect more of Brian's POVs ;))

Evan was unpacking his stuff and I was in living room just waiting on Evan,so we could go to David,Lui and Jon.
I opened door to bedroom and my eyes widened. I saw Evan shirtless. I saw his toned,sexy body and,damn! Evan didn't noticed me,so I closed the door and ran to the kitchen. I looked down at my crotch and I saw something very bad..I got a boner.. 'Oh fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck!!'
I thought to myself and started panicking. 'How do I cover it?!'
,,Brian? Is everything ok?'' Evan yelled from the bedroom.
,,Oh,um..I-I think I'm gonna stay here,I don't feel to well,man.'' I said and locked myself in the bathroom. Evan left and I had to get rid of the.....ahem...ye know..

Jon's POV:

We were in our cottage,just chilling.
We were also waiting for Evan and Brian,but Evan then came without Brian.
Brock: ,,Where's Brian?''
Evan: ,,Oh,he wasn't feeling well.''
Me: ,,Ok,well do you guys wanna play something?'' Of course we were playing games..
After like 20 minutes I heard knocking,so I opened the door. ,,Brian! Are you good?''
Brian! FINALLY!!
Brian: ,,Yeah,yeah,don't worry about it.''
He said and walked in. We continued playing and I noticed,that Evan was a little upset. He wasn't even paying attention to the game and I had to ask him.
Me: ,,Hey,Ev. Is something bothering you?'' Marcel paused the game and everybody looked at Ev. He sighed and started talking.
,,Uh..Me and Sydney broke up..''
Craig: ,,Oh,I'm sorry.'' Evan sadly smiled and continued. ,,She-She was cheating on me..'' I hugged him and cheered him up a little bit.

Brian's POV:

...Evan and Sydney broke up?!
I tried to hide the happiness and tried to look kinda sad.
I knew,that I had 0% chance,but I just had to tell him. I couldn't hide my feelings anymore..

That's it for todaaaaaay!
I have time this week,so don't worry,I'll upload this week too :)
If ye liked the chapter leave a star,let me know what ye think of the chapter,and as always,I hope ye enjoyed.
;) :p