Chapter 2

Brian's POV:

Me and Evan were already in our cottage and we were looking at some stupid action movie.
I wasn't paying attention to the film at all. All I was paying attention to,was Evan.

He yawned and that was the cutest thing in the world..
,,Um..Why are you staring at me?''
I realized,that Ev caught me staring,so I just laughed it off. Evan turned off the TV and worriedly looked at me.
,,Brian are you ok? You've been acting weird..''
I didn't want to tell him about my feelings,but I had no choice,I couldn't lie to him. I sighed and looked into his eyes.

,,Look,I-I've wanted to tell you something uh...for like...um..three years,I think...ahem..'' The nervousness was above my head. ,,..I just...I...I love you Evan..I fell in love with you since we've met in person..''

Evan wasn't saying anything, he was just looking at me with a shocked expression. Me: ,,Oh um...Excuse me for a minute..'' I said and ran out of the cottage. Tears were running down my cheeks. I fucked it up! I ran on a little hill. I laid down on my back and looked at the beautiful moon. I was calming myself down and just tried to think about something funny or happy.
,,Oh my god Brian,what did you expect?!''
I yelled on myself and face palmed.
,,Brian..'' I quickly stood up and looked,who it was. It was Evan.
Me: ,,Evan..h-how did you find me here??''
He didn't say anything,he was just looking into my eyes.
Me: ,,Look,I'm sorry..Can you please forget,that I have fockin' feelings for you? It's just so stupi-'' ,,Brian!'' Evan said and put his hand on my shoulder.
Me: ,,What?''

He did what I'd never expect..he kissed me.. My eyes widened,but then I melted in and kissed him back. We broke the kiss and Evan whispered: ,,I think,that there will be no need for apologies..'' He said and smiled.
,,I wanted to kiss you so long..'' I said and grabbed him by his waist. ,,Well,now is your chance..'' He said and wrapped his arms around my neck. I pulled him to another kiss. It was passionate and it was an amazing feeling. I licked his lower lip,asking for entrance. He opened his mouth and my tongue slid in. We fought for dominance,which I won and explore his whole mouth with my tongue. He pulled away and said: ,,I think..um..we should go,so nobody sees us..'' He chuckled and grabbed my hand.
We got back to our cottage. I walked to the living room,where Evan was cleaning up the popcorn. His back was facing me,so I sneaked up behind him and pulled him closer to me. ,,What the fuck are you do-'' ,,Shhh..'' I cut him off and softy pecked his lips. My hand slid under his shirt and whispered to him..
,,Why don't we continue,where we ended..''

Evan's POV:

,,Why don't we continue, where we ended..'' Brian said with a smirk and started kissing my neck. I once moaned and Brian knew in that moment,that he found my sweet spot and did a little hickie on my neck. ,,You horny fuck..'' I chuckled and led him to the bedroom.
I turned around to face him,his lips roughly attacked my lips. I rubbed his crotch,which made him moan. ,,Wow,you're already hard..'' I smirked and pushed him on the bed. He laid down and his eyes begged me for some fun,if you know what I mean..

I got on top of him and unzipped his pants. Brian took off his pants and his underwear. He smirked at me and so did I.
,,You really want this,don't you?'' I said and licked the tip,to tease him. ,,Oh,Evan~'' He moaned and I slowly started bobbing my head. ,,Oh fuck! You're so good~'' Brian groaned and I swirled my tongue around his member. I was getting little bit faster and then stopped.

,,Are you ready,Ev?'' He stood up and took of my clothes. ,,You didn't do it with a guy yet,did you?'' Brian asked and I shook my head. ,,No..'' I answered,he just smiled and said: ,,Don't worry,I'll be gentle~'' He said. Spread my legs open. I could feel his tip touching my hole. Brian slowly slid into me,which made me gasp. I got to used to his size and the he started to move. ,,B-Brian~'' I moaned with pleasure and pain at the same time. I loved the feeling and the pain was worth for it. ,,F-Faster..Oh~'' I moaned.  Brian was thrusting into me faster and then hit my sweet spot. ,,Oh fuck yes! Right there,right there!~'' He was rapidly going in and out and every time he did, I felt him hitting my prostate. I was just a moaning mess at that moment..
,,Evan~I-I'm gonna cum!~'' Brian moaned and kept thrusting in me,but harder and roughly. I groaned in pain,but pleasure at the same time. After few hard thrusts,I felt warm liquid inside me. We collapsed on the bed,breathing like crazy.
When we caught our breath again,Brian kissed my forehead and cuddled up to me. ,,..That was amazing..'' Brian whispered, I just smiled and slowly closed my eyes. I felt asleep.
This week,will be very interesting..

I'M BAAAACK! So...what do you think? I could see in the comments,that you wanted a smut,so..here you go :D
ILU so much guys! Keep smiling and Buh-Bye my lovelies! :3