Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - school

Ebony and I, we went to high school together. Ebony came to my high school the first year, we had several classes together and even though she sat with us I never bothered to interact with her.

I was the best artist in our school. All of my friends were the sporty type yet me, I was the art person.

I remember the first day I saw ebony. It wasn't anything cliche and exciting or romantic it probably was the opposite.

I couldn't care less that she joined our little gang. But. Looking back now I wish I cared.

~ Flashback ~

"Harry" One of my best mates Louis yelled.

"Yes" I say. I was walking towards the art rooms I collect my canvas with my new painting. I always put my paintings in a black cover so I was able to walk around without anyone seeing them.

"I want to show you our new friend Elly made" Louis says

Elly was the only girl in our group and was the girlfriend of Liam. They had been dating for about 1 year.

We walk to our area and see the group. The group consisted of Louis, Zayn, Niall, Liam, Elly and now the new girl and I.

"Hey" I say to everyone.

I see multiple faces turn and smile at me but see one I don't recognise.

"Ebony, this is Harry. Our last member of the group" Elly says

"Hi" she says looking at me

I don't reply but give her a nice smile.

~ Flashback over ~

Throughout her first two years in high school I never spoke to ebony much, it would only be small conversations.

We have at least 3 classes together each of those years and unluckily had to sit near each other in about 2 of those.

It was a random seating plan.

But, the one thing I did love about ebony during those two years was that no matter how much I ignored her or whatever my mood was she would always smile and say 'hello' to me.

And, looking back now, I wish I never ignored her.

Ebony, I miss you!

----------------

Please comment and tell me what you think!!

Vote aswell thank you!

~Maddy xx