Part 1:Matt

It was my first day at a new high school and I didn't want to get up. I just kept staring at the ceiling wondering what it would be like to make new friends. My mind kept running until I finally noticed the clock. "FUCK 8:40 am!" I was late for my first day of school.
I raced to get up. I threw on a pair of dirty pants, a vans shirt and I didn't even try fixing my hair because I didn't want to be late. As I got into my car I may have drove faster than the speed limit and I still didn't make it in time DAMN IT!!!
I walked into the office seeing strange unknown faces some old and wrinkly others new and pretty but some were where you think damnnn but eh at the same time. The principle was a woman about the age of sixty with makeup caked all over ewww I thought. She showed me around the campus a little but then it was time for third period. I took my time walking to class since there were a couple minutes between classes and fuck man I hated history. All they do in that class is talk about dead guys in chalky wigs and shit that happened in the past.
I finally reached my destination and I shyly knocked on the door hoping the teacher wouldn't hear but lucky me the door opened before me.
"Welcome!!!" The teacher squeaked.
"Um thanks" I said with fake smile spread on my face.
"You must be Matt right?"she squeaked again.
"Yea that's me and you must be Mrs. Laney right?" I asked
"That's right!" She enthusiastically said,"okay Matt well you sit next to uhh let's see......Jocelyn."
I looked over to see who might look like a Jocelyn in that class all the girls ranged from hot wannabes to is that and actual girl.
"Jocelyn!!" Mrs. Laney repeated.
This time a girls head shot up. Everyone was staring at her and man was I staring too. She looked like those girls who are kinda innocent yet their thoughts say otherwise. I was looking at all her features the way her hair fell softly on her shoulders. All of her curves her chapped lips with a slight pink fade in them. I could tell she wasn't like those other girls and she had her own style. I liked it. She then noticed all those eyes staring at her and she shyly raised her hand. Thank god it was her and not the girl a couple rows away from her.
I couldn't keep my eyes off of her and she couldn't do the same with me. I loved that. As I sat next to her I could tell she was nervous.
"Hey I'm Matt" I introduced myself
"H-hi I-I'm j-Jocelyn" choked out. How cute.
The whole period she was running through my mind. I really wanted her, but I bet someone as pretty as her had boys on their knees every day

All my classes were a bore. Girls would come up to me and ask for my number yet I would either tell them I'm seeing someone or that I was gay. They reacted the same with both answers, calm and saying'awww' . The truth was that I wasn't seeing anyone and I wasn't gay, I just wasn't interested in fake wannabe Barbie doll girls like them. I wanted someone like Jocelyn. No fuck that I want Jocelyn not someone like her.

As I was driving home I couldn't get my mind off of her. She's the type of girl that can make you go crazy just by thinking of her and damn was she making me lose my mind completely. I was drowning in thoughts of her In all sorts of ways and situations you can't even imagine. If you could say any better I'd say I were desperate for her.
I finally got home thank the gods I didn't get in a car accident from all those thoughts that might or might not have made me grow a few inches, so I sent her a friend request online. I was surprised that she didn't hesitate to accept it.
It took me a while to have the guts and text her but I finally did it.

Me: Hey Jocelyn right? :0)
Jocelyn: Hey yea it's Jocelyn you're Matt from history class right?
I had finished reading her reply when out of nowhere I notice 1%. Shit my phone was going to die. Why now? My phone shut off and I put it to charge as fast as I could. I really wanted to talk to her I hope she doesn't think I'm ignoring her because god only knows that she never leaves my mind and it would be a sin to ignore such an angel like her. I felt like I waited forever for my phone to charge so I just decided to wing it and talk to her tomorrow in class because man I loved how she got nervous in front of me I wonder how nervous she would get when we're close together. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.