Waffles and Strawberries

I woke up the next morning wearing one of Matt's hoodies laying down in his bed. I don't recall ever going upstairs or laying down in his bed, all I remember is falling asleep in his arms downstairs on the couch while watching a movie. Had he carried me up here all by himself? Or had i walked up here and not remembered? Either way I remembered having on my ripped jeans and now I had shorts on. He probably changed them because I definitely do not remember changing at all. And I was very confused as to why he needed to change my clothes.

I got up from his bed and met the cold wood floor with my bare feet. Opening the door caused the room the fill up with the aroma of waffles and strawberries. Just thinking about the food made me even more hungrier so I hurried into the kitchen to find myself a topless Matt making breakfast. He didn't notice I was sitting down at the counter so I just admired him. Just looking at his back and how muscular he was. I was looking at the way his body worked wen he would pour in the mix and close the iron press which formed the waffles. It was relaxing to see every muscle move with each movement he took until he aught me staring. We both chuckled and he served me two waffles topped with strawberries and whipped cream just how my mom makes them at home.

"So since when have you been a chef?" I asked him.

"Ever since my parents started leaving me home alone for business trips," he cutely answered.

"so I have a question," I shyly said braking the silence,"what are we now are we still friends or what after last night I don't know what we really are."

"Well I was hoping you'd be my girlfriend Jocelyn I really don't want anyone but you and I don't want anyone to have you. I know we have only known each other for a little bit but I feel a connection with you that I haven't felt with anyone else, and I really want us to be together so please tell me will you be my girlfriend?" His voice was sturdy and strong.

I took a while to answer him but I finally said,"of course Matt I've always wanted to be your girlfriend."

After breakfast I went up to take a shower when I saw through the Chinese glass doors that someone had walked into the restroom, it was Matt. He didn't walk into the shower thank god he was just leaving a towel for me and walked out. It made me happy knowing that he wanted me to be comfortable and respecting my privacy. Sometimes I like to be romantic and freaky and other times I feel better just being normal and not too sexual.

When I got out of the shower I wrapped the towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom. Matt was in the living room watching boomerang and he got up once he noticed that I had gotten out.

"Hey Jocelyn I got you some clothes from the store while you were showering so that you don't have to wear the same pair of clothes again," Matt called from downstairs.

He brought up a bag from Hot Topic that contained black ripped jeans, a Waterparks shirt, and a Fall Out Boy hoodie. I ran upstairs to put everything on and they all fit well. Matt took a five minute shower which was a lot faster than my shower and got ready in less than three minutes. We had a couple minutes left until school started so we hurried down stairs and to his car. His car was really nice it was a Toyota.

When we got to school people just kept staring at us

When we got to school people just kept staring at us. I didn't like that they were all staring at us it made me feel like the center of attention but Matt on the other hand felt the opposite. He would grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into a big kiss on the lips while some people just awed and others just turned away in jealousy which were mostly girls and some gay guys interested in my new boyfriend.