Chapter 1

As I came back to pugtopia I realized....

The whole city is destroyed. He screams and curses the golden retreiver king, Cooper. I see one surviver, it is a pug named Marzia. I ask her if she is okay and she is. I tell her to join my sqaud untill we find somewhere safe to stay. As we are walking looking for somewhere to stay I ask her what happend. She says "the golden retreivers came. But as they were trying to kill us the ducks came in with drop ships and saved all but me."

We keep walking and see that there is still a few more pugs huddled behind a corner. "We where hiding so we missed the drop ships." All of the rest of the defences are gone. It is just me, the rest of my squad, Marzia, and the group of survivors that said they would help us. As we set out on our journey to stop the evil Golden Retreiver King, we notice something. A golden retreiver whimpirng in a corner. We ask what happend, the random golden retreiver said he was left behind. He wanted to help Pugle and his team defeat the golden retreiver army.

The friendly golden retreiver talked to them and showed them where all the hidden entrances and exits are at the castle. They went around town with there groups scavenging the place for food and water. Pugle see's the toy store and wants to go get the back scratcher 9000. There all gone. Since there are none he decides to go storm the castle of the golden retreiver. When Pugle and his team, and the survivors get in the golden retreiver they took care of betrays him. He calls backup and there surronded. 10 to 10000. But just then when he thought there was no hope. The ducks came. Threw every entrance and took most of the golden retreivers hostage.

After all that the castle was a fake. The golden retreiver never was there. Only some impersinator named Doge. When they get back to pugtopia they get a stroke of luck. They find Pugolf The Grey. After two hours of trying to convinced Pugolf The Gray to help them. Pugolf says "HELL NAW BIATCHES YOU SCREWED NUB SCRUB. GG NO RE." Now they are officaly done for. They dont know where the golden retreivers palace really is. I guess this is where the real adventure begins!