Chapter 4

The golden retrievers outnumber them by 10 - 1. Soon after the golden retrievers start shooting Ari goes into brown cow mode. He pulls out a C4 and throws it at the golden retrievers. He blows it up while screaming LEEEEEEEROY JENKKKKKKINSSSSSSS. He kills all of the golden retrievers. After he pulls out a piece of fried chicken. Right as he is about to bite into it Pugle notices that that is the crispiest piece of fried chicken ever. They go back to the black man in his box and give them the fried chicken.

Pugle and his team have sensei and they go back to the duck palace. They ask the ducks for a ride back to the guy who lost the sacred noodles. They ask pugolf "where did the golden retrievers hide your noodles?" They brought the noodles to the castle just north of munchkin land. Then the ducks bring them to munchkin land the go back to the duck palace. When they get near the duck palace they ask why they needed sensei. Sensei replies "one of the golden retriever kings ate the noodles and I'm the only one who knows how to get them out.

They approach the duck palace and wonder what the best plan of attack is. After about 10 minutes of thinking Ari says "why don't we go through the doors and shoot them?" "that's a great idea." replies Milo.