Chapter 2

Now Pugle starts his journey to attack the real Golden Retriever Kings place. He has no idea where to start. So he decides to go ask the duck king for help. As me and my pug team start our journey to the duck king a group of golden retreivers show up. We get into a firefight. Marzia doesnt know what to do and gets shot in the head. Then Milo jumps off a rock and does a 360 noscope. And kills every golden retreiver with one shot. As they continue to the duck king they see something in the distance.

It's pugolf's brother pugulf and pugolf fighting. "Dude why are you helping the golden retreivers?" says pugulf. Pugolf replies "Dude if I dont they will eat my noodles and I will be a disgrace to the famiry." Then Pugulf says "oh I ate the noodles myself so no one could threaten me with my noodles". Then pugolf and his team walk over and ask "Hey Pugolf you need us to help to get your noodles back?" Pugolf says yes and thanks them many times. Now they have quest's kill the Golden retriever king and get back the noodles.

Now Pugle and his team head off the the Chinese Fighting Dog Dojo to find out how to get the noodles. As they get to the Dojo they are halted by the guards and thrown into the dungeon. "Why are we in the dungeon? I am one of them." says Milo. "let me get a guard." says Milo, Milo starts chanting "get on the ice when you eat some rice, Get on the ice when you eat some rice." Almost instantly a guard shows up. The guard asks "how do you know our secret chant?" Milo replies "I'm one of you." The guard lets them out and they ask to meet the sansei. The guard replies "the sansei has been missing for weeks, we have sent out multiple search party's but none have come back."Pugles group is now out searching for the sansei to.

They leave the dojo and think where could the sansei be? They hear a Korean song playing somewhere. It sounds like it's saying Gentlemen. They find where the sound is coming from and it's a Chinese fighting dog watching a video. In the video is sansei. They ask the dog where was that video taken. They say somewhere north of the ducks palace. Pugle calls his carrying duck by going LELELELELEEEE. Five ducks show up and carry Pugle and his team to the duck palace.