Chapter 3

As Pugle and his team got to the duck palace. When they got there they ask the duck king for some supplies for the journey. The duck king gave them lots of supplies for the journey. the duck team told to be carful of the Ching Chang Wong bung. he asked what that is. he replies that it is not a it. it is a high level munchkin who knew the location of Sansei.

As we left out on our journey we come by a little hut that looked like a pineapple. As they approached the hut they heard a weird meowing sound. They look into the window and see a snail. "A snail?" Milo asks in dis belief. Soon later a sponge burst out the door with a spatula and a hat that has a anchor on it. They follow the sponge. Soon later the sponge walks into a crab trap. We follow it inside. When we get inside we here a voice say "Welcome to the Krabby Patty may I take your order?". They have a special on the menu. A hamburger that comes with a large drink. They all order one. after they finish everything the start fall asleep.

When they wake up the first thing they see is a sign that says guess some roofies feel outta my pocket. They have woken up in a box. Next to them is Sansei. "Why are you here sensei?" asks Pugle. Right as sensei is about to answer a black man walks in and says "Why are you in my house nigglets?" "I'm sorry some squid roofied us and we woke up in here." Pugle replies. "Ahh my Nigga squidward we go way back." Say the black man. "Can we leave now?" Says Ari. "not unless you get me the crispyiest fried chicken in all of the world. "Will do" replies Pugle. The black man lets them free and they begin there journey to get the crispyiest friend chicken in all of the land.

Pugle opens his map to check we're they should check. Maybe we should start at Crispy chicken street. As they walk over to Crispy Chicken Street they encounter a platoon of golden retrievers. They are all chanting "if you eat the noodle, you turn into a poodle." The golden retrievers notice Pugle and his squad and start shooting at them. Milo goes into a announcer voice and says "Will they survive? Or will they survive? Find out in the next chapter."