8.1 : You're not just wrong...

A/N: This is just part 1 of chapter 8, I'm mind blocked but I'm thinking that I'll do 2 or 3 chapters left. SO IT'S A NEAAAAR ENDING!

See you down there people!

--------

Wait, what?

Men in high heels? What?

"I'll catch up then," I said while he just raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sure about that?"  He just replied like he doesn't trust me...

Oh wait, he doesn't trust me anyway.

So what's the best to expect?

"Yeah, right. Exactly 17 minutes, if late, I swear you'll have no choice," he reminded like he's older than me...

Yeah, right.

I just rolled my eyes at him and he just walked away to dance with some ladies so I went directly to where the three are by the moment.

"Dis ish shu goodth!" Jordan exclaimed as he stuffed food in his mouth.

"I think it's too fancy," Declan said and took a small bite anyway.

"Nah, atleast there's food," Naomi plainly said then drank a glass of water.

I just ignored the complaints... or whatever you call it, and grabbed a small plate and a few portions.

Jordan suddenly choked then Declan helped him out by slapping his back and Naomi running to the table to get water.

Me? I just watched the whole scenario. What? I'm not mean. I just really don't know what to do.

But I can't show it, I'll just change what they think of me.

When Jordan recovered, he immediately drank the water,

"That's what happens when you talk while eating," I said.

"You're mean, Bennett, I think you prayed that this will happen," he answered childishly.

"You're not just wrong... you're idiotic," I defensed without any emotion.

I suddenly looked at the clock... it's nearly 17 minutes... probably 5 minutes left but if I knew Bentley well, he'd come for me any minute now.

"I need to go," I plainly said but Naomi just blocked my path.

"Where are you going?" She asked put of curiosity.

"Hiding from Bentley before he drags me to death," I answered so she wore a different face.

"You do realize that there are CCTV's and guards everywhere," she said then crossed her arms.

I looked around, CCTV here, security guard there, CCTV on the cake,  security guards wearing a CCTV, a security guard just beside me right now...

Wait, what?

I blinked several times before looking at my right again.

Oh wait, that was an illusion.

"Ah! There you are!"

Oh no.

"Come on here Bennett, you are summoned," Bentley said.

I'm killing him in my mind right now.

I shot him a dark-aura glare.

"Just come with me," he commanded but someone pushed me from behind.

And guess who...

Another security guard wearing a CCTV.

No turning back then.

I walked with my hands in my pockets... my left hand formed as a fist and my right hand holding my gun.

I'm already raging in anger deep inside.

"I hate you people," I whispered to myself.

"The feeling is mutual," Bentley answered out of nowhere.

----

CUT!

MIND BLOCK REMOVAL is still processing...

67%

72%

84%

ERNGK! Loading failed!

See you at the next part of this chapter, pretty short huh?