Chapter 1 - Introductions

A/N- Hello guys this is my new story that I am going to be writing a lot now (yay!!) anyways the photo above is what Madison looks like. So this first chapter will be Introductions just so you can get an idea of what the character is like so mainly just Madison and Avery but leaving out the members of Palaye Royale because I think we should all know what they're like. Anyways enjoy this chapter and a new one will be up ASAP.

Kitty xoxo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madison's POV - 

Hi guys my name is Madison and not your typical straight A college student. I enjoy rock music as well as anything dark. My favorite band is Palaye Royale and my biggest life goal would be to meet them in person. And yes I maintain Straight A's but it isn't easy. Not when your best friend is the most popular girl at your college and is always trying to get you to go to parties with her. most people were pretty surprised when me and Avery became friends, mainly because shes the super stunning party girl and I'm just the quiet goth girl who has perfect grades, not your normal couple of friends but me and Avery are different, plus, being her friend means I don't get bullied like i used to do in high school, I think it's because if anyone hurt me, Avery would loose her shit. Sometimes I think it would be fun to go out and party instead of studying, but I know if i did go to parties, my grades would slip and I would let down my parents, and that's the last thing I would want to do...

Avery's POV - 

Hey what's up I'm Avery and well there's not really a lot to say about me. I'm just your typical college girl, a party girl. Which is why everyone was shocked when i became best friends with Madison but she's like my favorite human ever and I love her so much. I know she's shy but I know she has a lot of confidence in her and it's my mission to bring that confidence out. Just like I know it's her mission to make me like Palaye Royale which is her favorite band, little does she know I already love and I have since high school, but I never admitted it since I didn't want to get beat up every day because of it. I secretly love when I come back to our dorm room to find her blasting their music while studying. Madison is always studying but she refuses to put her textbooks down for one night because she is set on keeping her perfect grades to impress her parents. But I won't stop trying to convince her until she comes to at least one party with me!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Hey guys sorry this was short but I just wanted to give you guys a very brief description on what the girls are like I promise the chapters will start getting longer soon.

Kitty xoxo