IMPORTANT NOTE (PLEASE READ!!!!)

Okay so I feel like I need to talk about this because maybe it'll help someone, maybe it won't but at least I tried.

Recently an old friend of mine who I used to go to school with, decided that it was the right decision to take her own life, at the extremely young age of 13...

She was physically bullied by people from her school and constantly cyber bullied by those same people. It is being said that she was receiving text messages from these bullies every day until five minutes before her death.

The point of me writing this is to please to talk to someone of your getting bullied in any way, shape or form. It only took three girls and constant tormenting for this girl to take her own life, however, it has effected nearly hundreds of people in my community. So please, if you are a victim of bullying, talk to someone! No matter how unloved you feel, there will always be someone there who will listen and help you! There are numbers that you can call or text at anytime in the day and someone will help you! Please do not think that committing suicide is the answer to your problems, because it will break your parents hearts and your friends will be devastated. There are so many good things to live for and if you push through these bad times, you'll get to see those good things.

My love and support go out to her family.

I'm so sorry to put such a depressing message such as this on this story, however, I hope that someone can find this helpful and we can help the people close to us who are struggling.

Thank you to anyone who has read this entire thing and to please consider what I have said about helping others.