Chapter 11

Marshall?!" called Skye. She and the pups were looking around for Marshall, but he was nowhere to be found. "Please don't tell me he ran away too.." the cockapoo sat down and sighed. Rocky and Rubble sat down beside her. "We mine - as - well change our name to "no patrol"."

"Hey guys!" Zuma cried, charging over to the three miserable looking pups. They stood up and started wagging there tails.

"Did you find him?" Rocky asked with excitement. Zuma sat beside them, panting and shaking his head "no". "He's nowhere to be found."

"Oh no!" Rubble cried as he drooped his ears.

"No need to worry, though. I'm sure he's here. I mean, look. Everything that belongs to him is still in his pup house." Zuma said, trying to brighten their moods.

"Hm, I guess.." Skye shrugged.

"Hey, wait a minute.. If he's not out here, maybe he's in the lookout." said Rubble.

"Why would he be in there?" Rocky asked in confusion.

"Remember yesterday he went to talk with Ryder?"

"Oh, of course!" cried Zuma, "But he stayed in there all night?"

"Maybe he wanted to sleep in there with him."

"I'm taking a look." Rocky said as he marched into the lookout. The other pups followed.

As they came in, they saw Marshall sleeping beside the A.C. with a blanket over him.

"Aw, he's sleeping." whispered Skye.

"Psst! Marshall dude!" Zuma said, loud enough for Marshall to hear and immediately wake up.

"Huh?! No! Don't hurt me Ryder! I'm sorry!" he screamed, kicking around.

"No! Marshall, it's just us!" Rubble shouted, trying to get him to calm down. He stopped kicking and sat up.

"Oh, heh... Uh, hey guys."

"Why'd you sleep in here all night?" Rocky asked.

"We were so worried." Skye said.

"Well, after talking to Ryder, he was really upset. So I punished myself."

"Dude, you would've gotten yourself sick." said Zuma.

"Can you guys help? I'm afraid that Ryder's really mad at me."

"Aw, don't worry. Ryder's not mad at you." said Rocky.