Sure, I Believe You!

Sasha's POV

It was the second to last day before school started and Dani had gone back home to see Liam with Kylie. I was wondering the school all alone. There was another girl just round the corner from me. One of the teachers walked up to her and said, "You shouldn't be in this part of school, it is crossed off on your map," she claimed angrily. I had forgotten my map as I wanted to explore the castle-like school.

"You have a Saturday detention next week! If I find anyone else they will have the same punishment!"

Oh crap! I dived into a room. I discovered it was the boys changing room upon entering. The headmasters son came out of a room with a towel around his waist.

"Oh my god!" I said turning my head around and covering my eyes. "I'm sorry, I didn't realise this was a boys changing room until after I cane in and I certainly didn't know you was in here until just now!" I said, trying to reassure him.

"It's fine honestly, girls do it all the time," he said smiling.

"I'm new here!"

"That's kinda obvious," he said and I just gave him a puzzled look. "I've never seen you here before and I've been her since I was 11 so I remember every face."

"Oh right yeah, of course."

"What's your name then?" he asked, genuinely interested.

"Rachelle."

"Rachelle........."

"Drew, Rachelle Drew, what about you?"

"I'm Mason."

"Mason........."

"Ryans, Mason Ryans. Lol!" he said and we laughed.

"Well, I best be off and let you get changed."

"Yeah. And maybe I'll see you in class as some 10&11 classes are together," he said that and then winked.

I walked out if the changing room smirking. I saw Lucas standing there, shocked.

"Oh my god, Lucas no! Its honestly bot what it looks like, I swear to you!!"

"Oh, Rachelle, I forgot to give you this," said Mason walking out the room with ripped jeans on yet still topless, handing me a ring. He winked at me again and then saw Lucas.

"Oh sorry, I'll leave you two alone......." he said, trailing off.

"Honestly, it's not what you think, it's just a huge misunderstanding, please let me explain!?" I begged him.

"Why should I?!?!?!" he asked me through gritted teeth.

"Because I love you and you've got thus whole situation wrong!!!!" I tried to explain.

"Sure, I believe you!!" he said that and then walked off. I broke down into tears.