Shit

'God fucking damn it.'

Jack couldn't believe how stupid he had been. Going for a hunt so early in the morning. Choosing a house that very obviously had more than one person living in it. Making a lot of noise, and letting his guard right before the kill. Now he was suffering the consequences for his stupidity. A bullet in the side. and the cops chasing after him in the middle of a busy city.

If he couldn't find some where to rest soon, he would pass out. Whether from pain or blood loss, he didn't know yet, but he felt very close to finding out.

Jack ran a few more blocks down, before coming across an apartment complex with a parking garage next to it. The garage looked pretty deserted from where he was standing, so he could probably go to one of the higher levels and hide there until it was dark.

Quickly making sure no one saw him, Jack ran into the garage and started climbing to the upper levels. Once he got to about the third level, Jack had to stop and catch his breath. He leaned against an old, beat up car, when black spots started to cloud his vision. This was not good. Not good at all.

And as Jack slowly started to lose consciousness, one last thought came to his mind.

'Shit...'

Hey whats up. This is my first x reader, so tell me how I'm going and if you want me to wright more, because if you don't, well I'm going to think no one likes it and just kinda give up on this story all together. So, if you like it and want me to continue, even if it's only like one person, I'll do it for you and keep this story going.

Anyway, love you guys, and good night, day, evening, whatever time of day it is where you are.