Lou Ange

It's a busy day as usual at "Lou Ange", the most popular flower shop in New York City. The shop has won many awards and is the go to shop for celebrities, thanks to it's sassy owner, Louis Tomlinson.

Louis has a quirky way about him and a true passion for flowers. Some of the famous arrangements that have come out of the shop have gone to, Jimmy Fallon, Jay-Z, Sarah Jessica Parker, Adam Sandler, Madonna, The Mayoral inauguration and of course red carpet events. He has a huge customer base and it is ever growing.

Louis has hand picked every employee for his shop, most are trusted childhood friends. Stan is his oldest friend and is in charge when Louis can't be there. There are four floral designers besides Louis, he being the top designer. Their names are Noelle, Tom, Anna Marie and Sally. The four work well together and they are always out for perfection in their arrangements because Louis will not accept less.

Stan is trying to keep up with the phone ringing and incoming orders. "Thank you for calling Lou Ange, how may I help you?" Stan greets the caller. "Hello, my name is Lexi, I work at The Plaza Hotel and would like to place an order for delivery tonight at 11:00pm" Stan lets out a giggle and addresses Lexi's crazy request. "Lexi, we do appreciate your business but we unfortunately don't make deliveries that late in the day, could we make the delivery earlier in the day?" Lexi lets out an audible sigh "sir please understand this is a special request that I think you will be glad to make an exception for, I want to surprise my Idol after his concert tonight. His name is Harry Styles" Stan nearly drops the phone once he hears Harry's name. He takes a huge breath in and gets control of himself, this is hard because he has a huge crush on Harry, he's a big fan. "11:00pm? Is that correct? U-uumm well...ah yeah sure I will make that happen for you Lexi" Lexi goes on to tell Stan her price range and how elaborate she wants it. She ends the call with her payment and contact information. She informs him that whoever is making the delivery will need identification and will be escorted by security to the suite for the delivery.

"LOOUUUUEEEHHHHH......OH-MY-GOD.......LOOOUUUEEEHHHH, LOU.....LOUIS......" Stan is screaming running into the back of the shop to tell Louis about the order that was just placed. "STAN!!!! Please calm yourself, this is not the place to be screaming like an idiot!!" He grabs Stan by the shoulders asking him to explain his excitement. Stan takes a deep breath in and blows it out grabbing Louis by his biceps. "I just took a big order for an arrangement that has to be delivered to The Plaza Hotel TONIGHT at 11:00pm, and before you say it, I know it's late but I will take care of it I will make the delivery myself" Louis drops his hands placing them on his hips and gives Stan a questioning expression with a cocked eyebrow. "What are you up to? What's this all about Stan? Why are you so willing to make THIS delivery?" Stan starts to fidget looking at his feet then up to Louis and explains with a blush on his cheeks. "Harry Styles.....the order is to be delivered directly to HARRY STYLES......LOU, HARRY STYLES!!!" While looking at Stan like a lunatic he says "ok, ok, I really don't get what the big deal is but whatever. Give me the order and I'll work on it now, the others are busy finishing up the rest"

Louis puts his earbuds in and turns on his favorite playlist walking over to his work area reviewing the order Lexi placed for Harry. Choosing a cut glass vase he prepares it for the arrangement. Singing softly to "watch over you" by The Fray he chooses all the flowers for the masterpiece he's about to create. He chooses, roses, hydrangeas, gladioli, Irises and leafy greens. All in the hues of blue, green, lavender and white. Taking his time to create a perfectly balanced arrangement he steps back to add a few final adjustments. This is huge, but still needs an extra "pop" of flair, he thinks to himself walking over to grab the final touch, peacock feathers, yes that will complete the look he thinks smiling at the finished product.