Master

Bright light blinded me, making it impossible to see anything. My eyes slowly adjusted and I saw a dark figure against more light. I tried to focus my eyes but the light was just too bright.
     The figure started slowly towards me, making for a very dramatic entrance. The loud scraping noise was heard again, and suddenly, everything returned to black darkness. After so much change my sight was blurry, but it eventually adjusted.
     The figure turned out to be a young man. An well-built Asian boy. His hair was shaggy and it fell into his eyes. But his most noticeable feature is a long gash running across his face. It looked maybe a couple days old.
     "I see we caught another Outcast." the boy finally sneered. I gulped down any worry or fear and tried to make myself seem confident. "Who are you?" I demanded. This surprised the boy and he stared right into my eyes for a second too long. "My name's Tai. But since we are meeting under such special circumstances, you can call me Master." Tai spat as he put a hand on his sword shaft. I almost scoffed at him right then and there. Master? Ha. And he has a sword? I lowered my eyes as to not seem hostile towards him.
     "You see, I think we have a misunderstanding." I started. "Oh, no. This is no misunderstanding. You betrayed us. You're a simple prisoner and I'm the ruler. You don't want to betray your ruler don't you?" Tai snapped. "No, of course not." If I wanted to come out of this alive, I had to show some respect.
     "Well, I'll leave you to rot in your cage for a while. You deserve it. Meanwhile, I'll try to catch my br.....haha, I meant the other worthless prisoner." Tai dramatically turned and walked out, opening and shutting the door with a loud scrape. All I could say was: "wow"