♡1♡

"Aish! This sucks!"

A group of 7 boys walked down the empty school hallway. They've spent 20 minutes trying to find the classroom they're supposed to be assigned to.

It was already annoying for them having to come to another school, but not being able to find the classroom now was simply ridiculous.

"Calm down V." Soothed Jimin as he rearranged his hair. "You're not the only one who doesn't want to be here."

The boys kept their pace. Some slouched, be it a habit of intimidation or the heaviness of not wanting to be here, and most of them had their hands inside their pockets.

"I'm sure we're close." Reassured the leader RM.

"For the fifth time." Retorted Suga.

"Aish!" Once again grunted V, raking a hand through his hair. "Let's just leave!"

Sighing, Jin spoke. "We'd have come all this way for nothing."

"Wait." Interrupted Jungkook. He cocked his chin forward. "I think that's it."

They all approached the door.

"Ah! We finally made it!" Piped up J-Hope, surprised.

Sliding it open, they all entered.

Soon their faces contorted into scowls, frowns and glares.

Sitting huddled together on one side was another group of students wearing a different uniform. Once they aknowledged the boys presence, their gestures immediately reciprocated.

After a while of threatening stares, the 7 boys strolled together and sat on the other side of the classroom.

The 2 rival gangs have claimed their territories.

Everything was tolerable until they barged in.

"Tsch. Out of all the schools, why did they have to be sent here?" Complained Jackson.

"Or why did we?" Added Mark. "Our school was giving summer..."

BamBam giggled as he balanced himself with the back legs of his chair. "Whoever made these arrangements sure had fun."

"Just go along with it." Ordered their leader JB, crossing his arms over his chest.

"JB's right." Stated Jinyoung. "There's no point in getting angry over it. What's done is done."

"Easy for you to say." Whined Youngjae. He rested his head on the desk, outstreching his arms forward. "I can't stand them."

"Whatever." Muttered Yugyeom, not paying any attention to the conversation.

These two gangs aren't the only ones in this neighborhood. There are plenty more.

Patience wore thin now that both groups had to share the same space. And air.

"I feel like an idiot sitting here." Commented an annoyed V.

Youngjae looked up at Jinyoung. "Yo, what time is it?"

He pulled back the sleeve to gaze at his wrist watch, while Jackson leaned towards him, trying to look at it as well. "8:00."

The door slid closed.

The 14 pair of eyes looked ahead at the intruder.

A short woman. She wore a black skirt that reached her ankles, allowing a view of her sneakers. A loose white button-down shirt with long sleeves. Hair tightened up perfectly in a bun and eyes covered behind glasses.