♡11♡

Having awoken by her alarm clock, Miss Jiménez got ready and left for work.

She yawned and stretched while walking on the sidewalk. Having arrived late last night took a toll on her. Keeping her eyes open was a hassle.

Without noticing, she passed by the market.

V was heading down the stairs. He fixed on his uniform and was about to head out until he remembered the school bag resting on the floor in his room.

Grunting, he marched back up.

The teen scratched his head in annoyance as he came down the stairs for the second time. "Aish! Why do I keep forgetting this!"

Glancing outside through the glass walls, his eyes suddenly followed a passing figure. "Oh!"

-Teach!-

V sprinted out and picked up his pace to match hers.

Miss Jiménez smiled. Surprised by the new company. "V! Good morning."

"Good morning Teach." The teen dug his hands in both pockets and looked down as they walked alongside each other. "...I didn't know you headed to school at this hour."

"Of course!" She stiffled a yawn. "You know what they say, the early bird gets the worm." Glancing at the boy, the Teacher noticed the school bag, which made her smile widen.

V noticed this. "Why?..."

"I'm glad you're using it." She gestured at the bag. Then unexpectedly, patted the boy's back. "Thank you for tolerating me."

Miss Jiménez isn't sure how severe his hatred towards adults is, but managing to talk to her until now must definitely be progress.

"Oh..." The teen muttered. "Yeah...it's that...I sometimes forget you're one..."

-That's really the reason right?-

"Ah! Because I look so young?" She proudly stated.

"No because you look too old."

The Teacher hung her head gloomily.

Which made V silently laugh.

Though in the back of his mind, something remained uncertain.

Both of them finally reached the High School.

As they walked up the entrance, someone called out to them from behind.

"Teacher!" BamBam ran up to her happily.

"Hey! Good morning!"

"Good morning! Look!" He showed the woman his school bag. "I brought it! It's so neat-" The teen suddenly stopped mumbling once he got a good sight of the Teacher's face. Concern immediately replaced his smile. "What happened? Why do you have scratches on your face?"

V who was not paying much attention to the conversation, instantly faced the two upon hearing the question. "What?" His eyes shot towards the Teacher, widening at the discovery.

-How didn't I see this!?-

"Who did this?" He glared at her.

"Is it someone we know?" The other teen asked worriedly.

Both students zoomed in on the woman.

"Whoa whoa." The Teacher raised her hands to stop their assumptions. "It was my own fault, don't worry. I'm alive so it's all good."

Reassuring the two teens, she proceeded to go inside the building. "Let's go, class will start soon."

As she entered, both boys exchanged a glance and calmly followed behind her.