♡9♡

BamBam was tapping the counter while looking at his phone, still waiting for a reply.

The other members were chatting while eating some of Jackson's fruit.

Mark approached the boy with a pear in hand. "Yo BamBam, don't you want to eat at least one?"

The boy shook his head, eyes still glued to the mobile.

"Jackson already tried." JB commented sitting on the couch.

Jinyoung approached both teens near the counter. "What are you expecting? Is it another game?"

"But he did one just recently." Mark answered.

"Ah!!!" BamBam suddenly gasped excited, startling his two friends. He hurriedly reached for his cellphone and read the screen.

Good morning BamBam. Don't worry, I know it's you. I saved your number. Thank you for the kind message, I'm feeling a lot better. Take care of yourself.
-Nice

-She already had my number?-

Smiling at the text, he instantly replied.

Standing behind him, Jinyoung and Mark looked from above his shoulders in curiosity.

"Who's Nice?" Asked Mark.

"I am." Answered Jackson batting his eyelashes.

"Not that." Responded his friend. "BamBam has a little friend called Nice."

BamBam, not wanting his group to find out about the Teacher, decided to give her a nickname in case they searched his phone. "It's someone work related..." he falsely claimed.

After hours of conversing and planning a schedule, somebody then came down the stairs.

Yugyeom still damp, carried the closed umbrella in his hand. He then placed it leaning against the wall.

"Yugyeom you're just in time! I brought some fruit!" Welcomed Jackson.

"Thanks."

"Why are you wet if you had an umbrella?" Questioned JB looking at him before eating a grape.

"Oh...a woman gave it to me."

"People like that are still alive?" Wondered Jackson, surprised.

BamBam suddenly thought of someone in particular who fitted in that category. He glanced at his phone.

"Apparently." Answered the drenched teenager.

"She just gave it to you for keeps?" Jinyoung looked over at the object.

The boy stared at it too. "I don't know."

Another group was also partially together...

Jungkook paced around angrily in headquarters. He gritted his teeth remembering earlier's quarrel.

RM and Suga had taken Jimin into the office for questioning.

The teen wanted to be present as well, but the leader found him too agitated.

"Sit this one out." He repeated in a mocking manner RM's command.