♡6♡

With the rising of the sun, tomorrow became today.

Both gangs received a text this morning.

Arriving at Jinyoung's house, the leader read his phone's screen.

Gonna be late today! Don't wait up!
-BamBam

"BamBam's not coming."

"He's not?" Jinyoung approached his friend.

JB tossed him his cellphone. He caught it and saw the message.

"Why?" Asked Yugyeom.

Jinyoung kept his eyes on the screen while directing himself to his member. "Hmm...he doesn't say."

"Then it's just us three." JB stated. "Both of you come with me. I've got new clients who'd like to meet us."

The two nodded.

From the other end of the message...

BamBam held his cellphone with both hands and near his face.

-They won't suspect anything right?-

He climbed up the first flight of stairs. Heading to the second one, the teen noticed another student standing halfway up the second flight.

BamBam remembers him from yesterday. It seems he too was on his phone.

With a hand in his pocket, V sent a text to his friend's group chat. Notifying them of his absence for today.

-How long am I gonna keep this up? They're bound to find out sooner or later-

Turning off the device, he noticed a head popping up from beside him.

The two teens scoffed at each other and continued climbing up the stairs.

Since they were heading to the same place, the boys walked uncomfortably alongside one another.

It was awkwardly silent.

Reaching the destined floor, both proceeded down the hallway.

"Uhm..."

V scrunched his eyebrows together. His wide eyes darted towards the other boy.

BamBam had placed back his phone and looked down while mumbling something. "Uhm...what the teacher gave on the first day...was it interesting?..."

He was really curious of the class he missed out on. She must've said really awesome stuff.

The other teen focused ahead, annoyed by the question. "Tsch. Very interesting."

BamBam pouted. After a while of silence, he started fidgeting with his hair. "...Could you tell me what happened?"

"No."

"What? Why not!?"

"It's your own damn fault for not coming. "

"Were you here since the beginning?"

"Wouldn't you like to know."