♡18♡

"We can't do it." With a hand in his pocket, Jimin sighed while looking at everyone. "He knows V and I would be up to something."

"Honestly, I can't either..." J-Hope scratched the back of his head and gave a sheepish smile. "We kinda argued yesterday...Sorry for being no help..."

BamBam voiced. "Then that just leaves..."

As soon as those words came out, all pair of eyes landed on the only teen left.

Immediately, Jungkook shot back a glare. "No. Way."

"Man this kid is annoying." Muttered Jackson, receiving a scowl from the boy.

V approached his friend. "Jungkook, you're the only one who can do this."

"Show some heart." Added the Teacher.

Glancing at her stern expression, the teen grunted. Rolling his eyes in irritation, he took out his cellphone and searched for the contact. Once pressing the call button, Jungkook shoved aside the toothpick in his mouth to speak. "Hey." 

Upon having answered, the Teacher and students listened intently to the conversation.

"Where am I?" The teen looked at the spectators while conversing. "At the arcade." He turned to the side, irritated from the prying eyes. "I called because...its been a while since you treated me to some lamb skewers."

After minutes of tense silence, the teen then gave the others a thumbs up. Setting the plan in motion by completing the first step:

Getting Suga out. 

Miss Jiménez still desired to deal with RM. His text still ran through her mind.

When she had told her students, they quickly sought out where each member would be at this time. Jin would be at a meeting with his parents. Their leader would be at the office, dealing with paperwork. Which is perfect, except there's only one problem, Suga would be there as well. There's no way he'd let the Teacher pass. 

So the obstacle must be removed and distracted. At least enough time for the woman to communicate.

Hanging up, Jungkook returned his attention to the group. He wore a frown. "There. Now what."

"Keep him with you as long as you can." Miss Jiménez informed. She pointed at the others. "I'd like you guys to please explain the topics I've discussed with your new classmates so they're up to date with that assignment." 

Mark nodded. "Alright. We can do that."

The woman grabbed her purse and hoodie. "I'll handle RM."

"Don't you want company?" Asked V, slightly concerned.

Jackson also questioned while crossing his arms. "Yeah Grandma. You're going alone?"

She glanced back at her students with a bright smile and a thumbs up. "I'll be fine."

"You already know what you're gonna do?" Jimin stared at her doubtfully.

The woman scoffed at this. "Do you know who you're talking to?"

As she walked towards the door, a few students had smirks playing on their lips: Mark, J-Hope and BamBam.