2- New Lunch Pal

"Mom, was it a good idea I agreed to go out on Friday with Tyler?" I questioned her. She was my guide after all, and my mother. "Honestly honey, I'm glad you did. He seems like a nice boy," she replied. I scoffed and laughed humourlessly. "Sure mom, and I'm the most powerful witch in the world." She shook her head at me. I thought it over a lot more. Why did I even agree to go in the first place? 'To get him to stop bothering you,' a voice said in my head. 'Yeah, thats why.' "Honey, there is so much I still have to teach you." I looked at her confused. "Like what?" She smiled and was about to speak, but then shut her mouth. "It's time for you to go sweetie." I frowned. I wanted to know what my mom wanted to tell me. I sighed and nodded. I gave her a hug then whispered goodbye. 

As I woke up in my room, I began to get ready for the day. I was still curious as to what my mom wanted to tell me but I had to wait till the next time I got to visit her to ask what is was. I began to think of how Tyler had asked me for the date/not-date. Why did he even ask me? What was he playing at? I wasn't too sure whether I should trust him or not, but I guess I'd just wait and see. Once I was dressed and had the light makeup I usually used on, I made my way down to the kitchen. "Well good thing you decided to show up," Daphne's voice laced with venom spoke. 'Just what i needed in the morning,' I thought. Cruela all over me. 

I didn't respond but proceeded to what I was going to make for breakfast. "Seriously Ella, is it that hard to wake up on time to make breakfast?" she asked sarcastically. 'Why don't you make it yourself then?' I thought cruelly. Although, I would never say that out loud, I knew better. "Sorry," I muttered. She scoffed and said, "don't let this happen again you hear?" I nodded not wanting to say a word. Making breakfast was peaceful until Cruela spoke again. "When you get home today, clean the house, since we have guests tonight, then tonight make sure to stay in your room." I suppressed a groan and nodded. 

Jake came down just after that, and ate breakfast quietly. After we were both done and ready, we left and made our way to school. Just as I was stepping into my car, Nick Princeton drove into the driveway. He looked my way and cracked a slight smile my way. I smiled back shyly and stepped into the car, then drove off. "Ella who was that?" Jake asked. "That was Stephanie's boyfriend," I explained. He nodded then faced ahead. "Ellie, I have something I wanna tell you," Jake spoke minutes later. "Sure bud, whats up?" He huffed then said, "I kinda like this girl in my class." I smiled and looked at my brother. "Awh Jakey! That's so cute! Who is she? What's she like?" I gushed. My little brother had a crush on someone! That was the cutest thing ever. Just as he was about to speak, I had just pulled into his school. 

"See you later Ellie!" he said as he stepped out of the car. I waved his way, then drove off. Like every morning, I turned up the radio and sang along to the song that was playing. I laughed as I heard the intro to Bruno Mars' song "Runaway Baby", since it reminded me of a certain bad boy. 

'Well looky here looky here

Ah what do we have?

Another pretty thang ready for me to grab

But little does she know

That I'm a wolf in sheep's clothing

'Cause at the end of the night

It is her I'll be holding

I love you so, hey

That's what you'll say (that's what you'll say)

You'll tell me