Salamat

"PARA SA MANLILIGAW KO."

It's been 2 years, 3 months and 21 days since you started courting me. Tandang tanda ko yun kase hinding hindi ko makakalimutan yung araw na umamin ka saken. May conference tayo non sa auditorium ng school natin, I was just sitting there, minding my own business, then I heard a loud thud. You grabbed the mic and you shouted..

"JAS! I KNOW THIS ISN'T THE RIGHT TIME PERO I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW NA I WILL COURT YOU!"

Nung una akala ko, hindi ako, pero you pointed your fingers towards me.

"YES YOU! IKAW NGA! DI KA NAGKAKAMALI! LILIGAWAN KITA AND REMEMBER THIS! MAPAPASAGOT DIN KITA SOON!"

I was ashamed and embarassed lahat ng student and professors saken nakatingin that time. Gusto ko ng kainin ng lupa non. Nagpalakpakan ang mga kapwa ko studyante non, talagang kinunsinte ka pa.

After that day, nagstart ka na manligaw.

You gave letters and poems.

I was also expecting na you'll give me chocolates. But instead, you gave me, isaw, kwekkwek, fishball at kung ano ano pang streetfoods.

Gulat na gulat ako kase first time may manliligaw saken and napaka unique mo manligaw. Nagpakilala ka sa parents ko na manliligaw. Sobrang na shocked sila. Hahaha! Kase naman... HAHAHAHA. Anyways, sa bahay ka nanliligaw for almost 2 years, NON-STOP.

Everyday, for the past 2 years, 3 months and 21 days, you made me feel special and that I am loved. I felt secured and I felt your sincerity kaya I know this is the right time to finally say...

YES!

YES JANINE! THAT'S MY ANSWER.

I WANT TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND AND YOUR HUSBAND IN THE NEAR FUTURE. THIS TIME, SUSUKLIAN KO LAHAT NG EFFORT, PAGOD AT PAGTTYAGA MO SAKEN. I WILL SHOW YOU HOW LOVE REALLY MEANS. JUST LET ME BE, I WILL LOVE YOU TILL ETERNITY. I LOVE YOU! I ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL.

~Jastine

#overheard #anggwapo