Geno and (Y/n) time ;)

It was the next day. And you just remembered that sans, or geno was your New roomie. You went to go see geno. He was sleeping peacefully on the bed. 'cute' You thought. You just left him so he could stay asleep.

You went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for the both of you.

Later you heard footsteps coming years you.

"Ooo. What smells good?"

"Oh! Your up! I made breakfast for the both of us."

"Heh. Cool. What did you make?"

"I made (f/b=favorite breakfast)."

"Thanks (Y/n)."

"Sure thing geno."

So you two ate until you were full. Later you decided to show geno to your favorite place.

"Oh! Geno! I've got a great place we could go today!"

"Ok. What it is."

"It is (f/p)"

"Oo! That sounds like fun."

"You don't seem to amused."

"Oh. Its nothing I just...."

"You ok?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. I guess I just need a little fresh air. That's all."

"Okayyyyy theeen. Let's go!"

You slightly drag geno out the door.

"Hey slow down, I don't have that much HP ya know?"

"Oh yeah. Sorry. Heh I'm just excited to finally go with someone to my favorite place!" geno half smiled at you. You smile back.

You finally arrived at your favorite place.

(im parting you choose what your favorite place is. Of you don't have a favorite place....idk just pick a random place. He Heh.)

(time skip. Cuz I'm lazy and don't know what to write for that.)

After you spent a little time with geno You kind of felt something, something like as of someone had came and hugged you for a long time.

You felt like you were little again when your around geno. You could say you were crushing on that skeleton, but.....he was your new friend and you barely met the dude. Well, it's not like anyone's stopping you...............right?

A/n: I hope you liked it, sorry this is a little shorter than the other one, anyway, have a nice day!! Byee!! ;3