nightmare troubles

I drew the pic hope you like it. Not really the best drawer in the world. :/

You were asleep on your bed and heard crying. You went to where the sound lead you. It lead to the extra room you had.

"Geno?" you called out.

There was still crying.
You went in the room.

"Geno? Are you alright?"

"Go away." said Geno.

"But, I want to help with whatever is bothering you."

"No. Its not safe right now. I donwanna hurt you."

"Tell you what, when I get you to calm down I'll leave, ok?"

"All right. But you can't fix anything that has happened in my past."

"Well, your right. But I can calm you down."

You slowly approach sans' bed.

(don't get any wrong ideas for thoughs of you who drink lemonade, if you know what I mean :\ )

"There, there." you pat geno's back.
"Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah, a little bit. Thanks (Y/n) your a good friend."

"Thank you geno. And, your welcome."

You waited for geno to go back to sleep, but he kept cuddling with you. You stayed there for a little bit, not wanning to break free of this adorable moment.

"Your so cute, geno." you say softly to geno. Its a good thing he didn't here You right?

"Thanks, you too." your eyes went wide.

You look down, geno is smiling with his eyes closed. But, you could've swarn he was asleep. Huh. Guess not.
After that scene you kinda relaxed a little. You didn't know that he would ever say that to you since you guies just met like two days ago. Well, everything's happening fast.

Later you fell asleep with sans on the bed. You were cuddled against him. You were both so warm. You never wanted to leave this position.

' I really want to tell Geno how I feel, but I think it might be a little to early rigjt now. I'm just gonna wait till the right time comes.'

So, you waited for the right moment............

A/n: sorry this capter was also a little short. I promise to write more later. Hope you liked it. Have a nice day!! Byee!! ;3