Geno's gift to (Y/n)

It was the next day and you were happy with the fact that Geno likes you. You wanted to spend more time with him 'Today will be a good day!' you thought.

Later you went to the kitchen to find him in there making food.

"Oh, hey there (Y/n) how was your sleep." He said with a smile.

"It was good."

"Just good?"

"Ok, it was great geno, thanks for asking, how was that?" You said playfully.

"Better, ;)."

You liked geno's personality. He was funny, really nice, and fun to hang around with. At first you thought he would be scary, but once you get to know him, he's really nice.

"I got a surprise for you (Y/n)."

"Really, what is it?"

"I'll show you after you eat the dealiceous food I made." :)

"ok, geno."

              ~time skip~

After you fininished eating. Geno took you outside. He led you to a bench in the park, lucky for you two the park wasn't that packed, so you had a bench all to yourselves.

"This is a nice place geno."

"Thanks, I picked it just for the two of us."

"Heh, ok what is the surprise?"

"Here."  Geno gives you a golden locket.

You open the locket, there is one picture of Geno and one picture of you. It was so beautiful.

"Wow Geno, its-its amazing!"

"Heh :)" he said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Where did you get it at?"

"I got it at (f/s)=fav store)."

"*Gasp* Really??!! I love that store!! How did you know?"

"Lets just say I have shortcuts. *Wink* *wonk*"

Oh yeah, 'the shortcuts'. You almost forgot about those.

~Time skip, brought to you by sans drinking ketchup~

You both decided to go on a walk together. You were both walking hand-in-hand. You saw something like, a small shadow catch your eye.

"Geno! Look over there, do you see it?!" you were pionting to a bush.

"What? Where?"

"Over there in that bush, there was a small shadow! It was peeking out!"

"I don't see any-" He was interrupted by something movong in the bush.

"Geno! What is tha-"

~to be continued~

A/n: Heya guys, sorry this one took so long to update, if you read my A/n chapter then you know why. If your wondering why I had the writer's block, its cuz school, dawg, school. And things happening there. My school is like, closing down for good and all my frinds are sad, and im sad too. If you want to know more you can ask me questions and I will answer them, mabye not rite away but I promise I'll get to them. And, dont forget to read my other books. Anyway, have a nice day! Byee!! ;3

(Also sry this was a long A/n comment.) Lol. ;P
Byee!! ;3