Don't know what the title should be

Ok people, I want you to make a title for me cuz, idk what to put. So tell me in the comments. Make a good one! ;)

It was the next day and you woke up I'm geno's bed. You look at him. He was still sleeping like a baby. You still thought he looked cute. Everything about him is cute, how he talks, how he walks, how he sleeps, 'sigh~' it's all cute.

You just layed with him a bit more. You accidentally fell asleep to the cuddles.

Later geno woke up and saw you cuddleing him. He blushed a light blue color. He hugged you in your sleep.

Then you woke up again.

"*Gasp!* oh! Your awake. Heh heh heh."

"Heh~" what was that all about.

"Hold on gotta use the restroom."

'how do skeletons go to the bathroom? Oh well, I won't judge.'

So, random things are happening right now. You didn't care they were all cute because of geno.

Geno came back, he walked tward you and have you a small kids on the cheek. Your eyes went wide. You blushed a light pink. He walked away with the little butt walk of his.

~time skip~

It was the afternoon and geno wanted to take you somewhere. He said that it was a surprise. You always loved surprises especially if it was from geno.

Later you arrived at a beautiful place, it was a small nature walk. You loved nature walks. They always kept you just when you had nothing to do.

When you two were walking Geno grabbed your hand lightly. You walked together side-by-side. You saw a light blue tint on his face. It made your face turn pink.

While you two were walking, geno saw a bird and named it.

"Wow geno, how did you know the name of the bird?"

"Eh, lets just say I have experience."

"Oh, ok."

He also saw a flower and named that one too. He picked it up and have it to you.

"Aww. Thanks geno."

"Your welcome, (Y/n)."

You saw that light blue tint again. You might've already known but you asked anyway.

"Geno."

"Yeah?"

"Uhm, what is that light blue tint on your face?"

"Th-that i-it h-how I bl-blush." After he said that His face was dark blue.

Your face started to turn red, too.

~Time skip again~

You arrived at home. You both were really hungry.

"I'll order is a pizza, you said."

"Ok, I'll pay for it then."

"Oh, geno you don't have to do that."

"It's the least I could do for a friend."
You blushed.

"Well, ok how can I say no?" you smiled at him, he smiled back.

So, Geno had ordered the pizza, and paid for it, so all you did was wait for the pizza.

Later, the pizza came and you ate it while you both were outside.

"Uh, (Y/n)? C-can I tell you something?"

"Sure."

"Ok, I know we haven't known each other that long but....I l-like you."

"Like, as a friend or---"

"More than a friend!"

"I-I---"

"Aww, forget it, it's useless!"

"No! Don't say that!"

"You would never like me!"

"What's wrong with you?!"

"Im sorry, I just never said that to anyone before."

"Well you don't have to be afraid to tell me. Cause, I like you too."

"R-really?"

"Yeah. I actually wanted to tell you that before but, I got nervous and decided to wait for the right moment."

"Oh, well I guess we both got what we wanted."

"Heh."

"Well I'm tired, guess I'm gonna got to bed now."

"Sans you lazy bones~" you said playfully.

"Heh. Good night (Y/n).

"Good night geno."
So, geno went off to His room for bed. You stayed up a little more and was thinking about what just happened.

'wow. He actually likes me. Well, at least we're both happy.' You thought.

'Well, I'm Sure this will all go well with a good night sleep. Then we'll do more fun things tomorrow.' so you went off to your room for bed.

First you checked in geno's room. He was fast asleep. When is there ever a time when Geno isn't cute when he sleeps. Who am I kidding, he's always cute. If there was a competition for the world's cuttest skeleton, it'd be geno.

So you went to bed and waited for the next day to come........

A/n: I hope you like this part. Sorry I haven't been publishing, I had terrible writer's block, mostly from school stuff. Usually, I'm a daily writer but, yeah. Hope you look toward to the next part! Have a nice day! Byeee!! ;3