Chapter 4

Lahee58 immediately noticed the coolness of the hole. It cooled down the sweat on her forehead. She fished in her pocket for a torch. As her fingers touched the familiar feel of cylinder she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. She lit the torch before jumping back at what she saw. Handprints! Paintings! She gasped as the torch revealed the hole's wall. Thousands of handprints and paintings covered the walls. History that stretched over time was sitting right in front of her as if it was waiting for someone, anyone is rediscover it. She felt adrenaline creep over her limbs and grinned wide. She continued into the hole. She felt every bump every nook for something else. Then she stumbled upon a pile of... something. She attempted to pick it up only for it to tumble between her fingers. Frowning she tried again. No avail. Her brow furrowed and she put the torch in between her teeth and struggled with both hands to pick up this black flaky substance.

As she pulled back she notice some of the black stuff had smeared onto her hands. She wiped it against the wall and attempted to pick up the flaky thing. By chance she glanced up to see a smear of black on a black part of the wall. Confused, she felt along it. As she moved to taker her hand off the smear grew longer. She gasped. She covered her hand with the black stuff and pressed her hand on the wall. After she removed her hand the print stayed. She smiled wide and backed out of the hole and ran toward her poss eager to learn more.

She slid into her chair in the bridge and opened her mouth to speak.

"Where have you been?! You are covered in dirt and soot!" As Grew01 droned on she ducked her head in shame. She had slipped on a wet piece of the grey grass and tumbled down a hill. She grimaced. Her eyes widened.

"Wait this black stuff is called soot? What is a hole in a cliff called?" Grew01 stopped.

"Well yes! The black stuff is soot! A hole in a cliff is called a cave!" Judging by the tone in his voice he was smiling. She sat quietly as he taught her about geography. She nodded along. Her smile widened.

After Grew01 finished teaching her what he knew he sent her straight to bed. She brushed her teeth and wiped her the medicine around her eyes. She changed into her sleepwear. She lay on her beg unable to sleep. Not only because she discovered a 'cave' but her dream the night before dampened her mood. She sighed and closed her eyes. 

  Σονγ Οφ Φαλκόν