The End? Or The Beginning?

A/N: Trigger Warning: Self harm/Suicidal Thoughts

Alex's POV

I wake up on the wrong side of my floor my clothes still smell like the night before. Where am I? Why does this happen all the time? Time? What time is it? OMG it's 8:00 I have classes in 10 minutes. I grab my sweatshirt and run to my class.

When I walk into Washington's class he stares and me then continues to write what seems to be a lesson plan.

After class I walk back to my dorm hoping that I could eat breakfast with John. I didn't have class until 4 and he didnt have class today so I thought we could go on a picnic or something.

I walk in to the dorm with John crying on the floor.

"John what happened?!? Are you okay?"

"Get the hell out Alexander this is your fault! You left it's you! Get out...I don't ever want to see you again!"

"John what are you talking about?!? What us going on?!?"

"Just get out le-leave!" He yelled his voice cracking. "Why!" I yelled hurt and confused. "Just go!!!"

I walk out crying and confused and ashamed. I didn't know what was going on and I was saddened how I didn't know what was hurting him.

John's POV

He's gone he left he freaked out and ran away. He left a note that said, 'I'm sorry we are moving to fast. We have to take a break I don't know when I shall be back.' I broke down I thought we were serious I thought he loved me.

I hate him he broke me, I'm broken. We're over he's gone. I can't believe I lost him.

He walks in and I feel all my insides break and crumble into a thousand pieces. I hate you don't you know I loved you. Love you. I still love you.

I come out of my trance not realising I was talking to him. "Just get out le-leave!" I yelled my voice cracking the hurt in it. "Why!" I yelled hurt . "Just go!!!" Please just go.

I lay there trembling wishing I could just end it. End it all right here right now.

I run to the bathroom and grab the blade I run one down my arm and another and another, I feel he pain rush through my body. I feel released.

"John no!" I heard a voice. Hercules maybe he will help me maybe he will let me go. Maybe he will finish me off. I don't want help I want happiness, love, Alex. That's all I remember before I black out.

A/N sorry for the cliffhanger. But I  told you there would be drama.  Thanks for reading comment your favorite ship down below.

Shout out to HaehaeChick that's my best friend.