The Club

A/N I have no idea what day it is in this story so I am going to make it Friday.

John's POV

"Clubbing b-atch"

"Hercules I'm tired. Let me sleep!"

"No, John we just convinced Alex to stop working and come so you're coming to."

"Fineeee but you have to buy me a drink."

"Deal, now come on."
--
We walk in Alex just sits down at a table.

"Alexander, dance with me,"

"No can we just sit here?"

"Why," I stare at his face looking for an awnser. He seemed nervous, "you've never been to a club before. Have you?"

"No, and I don't know how to act."

"Alex, don't be nervous, it's just us k? If you get uncomfortable we can leave, just be honest and tell me."

"Ok, thanks."
--
"Eliza got drunk off of one beer Angelica!"

"Hahahaha that's hilarious it happens every time, lightweight. I love her."
--

2 Hours Later

Alex's POV

"John get up and let's go before Peggy gets another video of you making a fool out of yourself."

"No, babe I want to stay. Aren't you having fun?"

"Not anymore, you are flat out drunk I need to get you home." I needed to get him home before he fell into incoherence. We were having so much fun but now John, Eliza, Herc, Laf, and Peggy are drunk so me and Angelica need to get them home. Great just great.

"I will call a cab."
--

Somehow we got all of our friend into the cars... we carried all of them except Peggy who was hyper as hell. I look over to see her on the floor laughing.

"Peggy get up let's go. What are you laughing about?"

I look over to see Herc trying to talk to a pole. Are you kidding me? My friends are so wierd.

--

"Angelica, get your sisters I will get the others, good luck."

"You too, let's make a deal with them tommorow that two of us always have to be sober."

"Great idea. Goodnight"

"Goodnight."

I was half carrying John and Laf was being carried by Herc who had seemed to be getting better. I lead the two to their rooms and make sure they go to bed.

I get to our room and put John on the bed. I make some hangover drinks and go put them in Herc and Laf's dorm. Along with some advil.

I go to our room and lay with John when John starts talking. I realise he never fell asleep.

"I love you Alex, you are my love, my light, my sun, my moon, my stars...my life. I am going to marry you someday."

"I love you more than you know, and will ever know."

He cuddles into my chest and sooner that I thought I hear his little snores I close my eyes and imagine the life I will have with him. If only he knew our future was way closer than he was thinking. It's gonna happen.

A/N Hey, so what should I do next if you have ideas comment. Thanks for reading!