For Forever (Part 2)

Alex's POV

'So here I am standing on the altar...how long has it been?'
I check my watch, 2 minutes. Great. I feel like I've been here for years.
3 minutes, I'm getting nervous.
4 minutes, ok, ok, he'll be here soon.
5 minutes, where is he?!?
6 minutes, I'm getting worried.
7 minutes, is everything ok?
8 minutes, Is he having second thoughts?!
9 minutes, what if he doesn't want to get married anymore!?
10 minutes, ...oh...wow...

John looks in simple terms amazing, in complicated terms, well it would take me several days to describe.

I could write pages about every single one of his features. His eyes, his hair, his nose, his freckles, and of course his smile.

He walks towards me, Peggy hooked on his arm. Tears are already beginning to form in her eyes as she kisses him on the cheek and hands him off.

I grab his hand, I can already feel my heart rate going up. My legs are numb, matter of fact I can't feel anything besides his hand in mine. And I can't seem to see anything other that his face in front of me, full of some emotion I can't quite put my finger on.

I only passively hear the priest, taking I words here and there to keep me on track. But I get brought back to reality when it's time for the vows...

-time skip because idk how weddings work lol-

I do.

I do.

I turn my head towards John.

I now pronounce you husbands! You may kiss you're spouse.

(?help)

I gently kissed him, and I felt as if my insides we're exploding, in a good way.

"I love you" I said when we parted.

"I love you too" he smiled.

"I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you, my dearest, Laurens."

A/n
And that's the end yes it is anticlimactic and short, but I just ah. I don't know. Guys this is so weird. Okay if you're interested there will be another note explaining my feelings towards this fic.

Love, Yessenia