My Famous Admirer - ( Part 2 )

Willow's P.O.V

I and Jasmine were in the car, entering the school parking lot still in shock at our recent.......events. I still had to pick up my car.

Jasmine stopped at the entrance in the lot. My legs were practically unconscious, but I managed to move them.

 " Ok, Willy. See ya later. " Jasmine told me.

 " Yeah. Bye and thanks for dropping me. "  I replied with a smile.

I started walking towards my SUV which was at the end of the parking lot. I dug out the keys from my pocket and unlocked the car. My hand rose up to open the door but a even larger hand covered my mouth making it tough for me to breathe.

" So your Willow Carter, huh? " A husky yet evil voice whispered in my ears. I tried to shout but all I got was a tighter grip on my mouth and stomach restraining me from moving.

" Oh no, sweetheart. Bad idea. Now listen to me carefully. " His breathe tickled the side of my neck, his hands firm on my stomach and mouth.

" You may not know this, but the news has already spread. They already know you're the child of the devil. " What? How did he know? Is he spying on me?

" I hate to leave you like this but duty calls. And before leaving there are somethings to remember sweetheart. One: Beware of the people around you Willow. They aren't what you see they are. Two: You should pity your life cause very soon it'll be so worse that you'll beg for your death." The deathly grip suddenly vanished and my mouth and stomach were free. I turned around, ran across the parking lot to se if he was there but there was nobody.

I opened the driver's door and sat in just thinking about this guy. For some time I just managed to catch my breath. Who the hell was that guy? And what was he blabbering about? 

Wait a second. There is only one guy in this world that can know what this blackmailer was talking about.

I instantly dialed Tristan' s number. If anybody can tell me what is this bullshit is. Its him.

'' Hello? '' 

'' Hello? Tristan. '' 

'' Willow. Hey, whats up? '' 

'' Uh. I need to talk to you. Urgently. '' 

'' Are you okay? ''  Now his tone sounded worried.

 '' No. Actually thats exactly what I wanted to talk to you about. '' 

''Okay, where are you? ''  Wait. Is he actually coming here?  Duh, obviously 

'' Stay there. I'm coming in 10. ''  He didn't even wait for me to say bye. He just hung up. After about 10 to 15 minutes an Audi R8 Spyder entered the school grounds. The car stopped and Tristan speed- walked ( which is his Vampire speed running ) to where I was leaning near my car. In nearly a flash he was at my side and it felt good in a way. Wait. What?

   '' Are you okay? Did someone hurt you? ''  He checked my face and hands. Worry written all over his face.

  '' Hey, hey. Hold your horses. I'm fine. ''  I replied in a calm tone. A relief like emotion/expression washed over him nut his eyes still had a glimpse of worry.

''Okay, so what did you want to tell me? ''  Okay. Now the not-so-easy part. How will he react if I tell him?  Mad or angry?

Here goes nothing

''' Okay. So Here's the thing. '' I went and told him all about the events since I left the shopping mall till I called the him. It just didn't feel right to tell him about Jaden though.  Maybe if I get the chance I will tell him. His expression slowly turned from relief to worry to a mix of shock and lastly anger.

After I finished Tristan had a hard and angry expression which did scare me. His fists were clenching which made turn into white. But at the mention of that guy telling me to not trust the people around me, an expression of absolute shock covered his face but only for a second. Then it changed back to normal angry. 

'' So, that's it. Tristan. Tristan? '' He was just too lost in his anger. The veins on his forehead bulged out of his head. His stern look was getting worse by the second.

'' Tristan? '' 

'' Uh - huh? '' 

'' You okay? '' 

'' Yeah. I'll be fine. '' 

'' So, want to tell me what you were just thinking about? '' 

'' Nothing, actually. So did you see his face, eyes anything? '' 

'' No, I didn't. '' I coudn't see his face. He covered my face from the back. I shaked my head to answer him. This just sounds like that Morgan guy kidnapping me all over again. Oh man, I had just enough shit happening in my recently peaceful- turned  crappy life and now this!?!

 '' This is just like Morgan kidnapping me all over again. Isn't it? ''  I said in a tired voice. 

'' Just this time the guy came to give me a warning. ''  My tone sounded a shaky too but I managed to control it. Tristan's face dropped hearing about that incident. But there is still one question in my mind..........

''  Tristan? '' 

'' Hmm. '' 

'' Previously, I asked you that  is it bad to be the Devil's Child? But you replied no. I noticed that you sounded unsure of what you said. Care to explain why? '' He was surprised that I asked him that. Well, at first even I believed him. But my stuborn little brain will not give up. Won't you ? 

He looked down and replied  '' Uh. Yes.''  I could barely hear his voice. Okay, now I had the feeling that what I'm goin to hear next is not going to be good for my mental stability.

Oh Great Heavens!!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys, it was sooooo short but I promise the next one will be bigger and better and stronger!!! Haha,  anyway the next chap. will say more and more bout thethe devil and his child. But, PLEASE I WOULD APPRECIATE SOME VOMMENTS ( vote and comments ) PLEASE!!

- Mishka